BY ACURE

Chock full of line-fighting edelweiss stem cell and chlorella growth factor to protect and stimulate new collagen while reducing wrinkles and crow's feet. Goji relieves puffiness and dark circles...you won't believe your eyes. You'll scream for our eye cream. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole H.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this at a Whole Foods in desperation on a Vegas trip after somehow managing to burn my face and the sensitive skin around my eyes at a day club. I reached for this cream because it had aloe listed as one of the main ingredients. As soon as I put it on, I experienced immediate relief!! Since then I've kept it around and occasionally use it but I find that it really doesn't do anything for the skin around my eyes. It provides moderate hydration at best.
Nikki H.
I love this eye cream! It’s not as thick as more expensive creams, but it does the job. It reduces puffiness and dark circles under the eyes. I like the packaging, but I prefer to get my eye cream from a tub. When I get to the end of this particular cream I have a feeling I’m going to lose some product due to the tube design. This cream is very affordable, works well, and lasts a long time. Will definitely consider purchasing it again!
MrsStacyMichelle B.
I was pleasantly surprised after I applied this. My under eyes has always been a big problem. I noticed my puffy eyes went down , felt smooth and hydrated. This has chlorella and edelweiss extract. The only thing I was a little confused about is , after applied you have to rinse off. Didn't say how long to leave it in. I gave this 5 stars because regardless it works great!
Sierra S.
This is another of my favorite eye creams. I use this at night before going to bed and when I wake up my under eyes look amazing. It really hydrates under the eyes and helps with the darkness, even after it’s been a rough night. I would definitely keep using and buy again. I have no complaints
Makeup d.
dallas, texas
I have definitely seen a different with the eye cream, it brightens and smooths my under-eye area very well!👏🏻💞 a little bit goes a long way too! acure organics is also affordable, cruelty free, organic, vegan, and effective! also I love how simple and pretty the packaging is!
Gabrielle R.
This is the first eye cream that I have ever used. My eye's feel soft and hydrated. I like using this at night after a long day of wearing makeup. If I wear it during the day I have to apply it at least 20 minutes before applying makeup or else my makeup will slide off.
Sarah W.
Love this stuff! Tightens my under eyes and keeps them moist without looking greasy or obvious. I use it at night and in the morning and started seeing results right away. I also use it in conjunction with their face cream. Great non greasy moisturizing combo!
Alexandra R.
Columbus, OH
This eye cream is amazing! This cream is lightweight and a little bit goes a long way. I use this every morning and the tube will last me around 6 months or so. It absorbs quickly, reduces bags, dark circles and keeps the entire area well moisturized.
Kyra H.
I don't really like eye creams that much, but this was a gift. I haven't really noticed a huge difference in how my under-eyes look since using this product. It has a nice texture and scent. I probably will not buy again since I haven't seen results.
Sydney T.
There isn’t anything exceptional about this eye cream, but nothing really bad either. It was fine! I probably wouldn’t repurchase this because there isn’t anything special about it and I think there are lots of others that provide better results.