BY ACURE

Chock full of line-fighting edelweiss stem cell and chlorella growth factor to protect and stimulate new collagen while reducing wrinkles and crow's feet. Goji relieves puffiness and dark circles...you won't believe your eyes. You'll scream for our eye cream. see more...

Ashley C.
98360
This product is great, I use to never really use eye creams and ended up getting this one in a gift set for Christmas. Long story short I hadn’t opened it until about a month ago bc it get shoved into a drawer and now I use it every night. After about a month I’ve noticed a huge change in my dark circles they use to be so much bigger and darker and now they are almost gone. I would 100% try this out
Nadia C.
Queens
This is a fairly nice eye cream. It feels really moisturizing under the eyes. It also has a lot of product and it has lasted me since november and I’ve still got product left. I wouldn’t repurchase only because I have other eye creams I need to use.
MrsStacyMichelle B.
I was pleasantly surprised after I applied this. My under eyes has always been a big problem. I noticed my puffy eyes went down , felt smooth and hydrated. This has chlorella and edelweiss extract. The only thing I was a little confused about is , after applied you have to rinse off. Didn't say how long to leave it in. I gave this 5 stars because regardless it works great!
Nicole H.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this at a Whole Foods in desperation on a Vegas trip after somehow managing to burn my face and the sensitive skin around my eyes at a day club. I reached for this cream because it had aloe listed as one of the main ingredients. As soon as I put it on, I experienced immediate relief!! Since then I've kept it around and occasionally use it but I find that it really doesn't do anything for the skin around my eyes. It provides moderate hydration at best.
Nikki W.
Elkhart, IN
I love this eye cream! It’s not as thick as more expensive creams, but it does the job. It reduces puffiness and dark circles under the eyes. I like the packaging, but I prefer to get my eye cream from a tub. When I get to the end of this particular cream I have a feeling I’m going to lose some product due to the tube design. This cream is very affordable, works well, and lasts a long time. Will definitely consider purchasing it again!
Katie S.
It gets the job done for the time being, but one issue I have is the container it comes in. It shoots out and you end up having to put an eye cream all over your face just so you don’t waste it. They need to come up with a better solution to this.
Sierra S.
This is another of my favorite eye creams. I use this at night before going to bed and when I wake up my under eyes look amazing. It really hydrates under the eyes and helps with the darkness, even after it’s been a rough night. I would definitely keep using and buy again. I have no complaints
Makeup d.
dallas, texas
I have definitely seen a different with the eye cream, it brightens and smooths my under-eye area very well!👏🏻💞 a little bit goes a long way too! acure organics is also affordable, cruelty free, organic, vegan, and effective! also I love how simple and pretty the packaging is!
Gabrielle R.
This is the first eye cream that I have ever used. My eye's feel soft and hydrated. I like using this at night after a long day of wearing makeup. If I wear it during the day I have to apply it at least 20 minutes before applying makeup or else my makeup will slide off.
Jackie S.
Brooklyn
No particular smell or anything, just regular cream. I don’t know if I see any change or improvement on my dark circles, wrinkles etc. It just keeps the area hydrated. That being said, really stings when it gets in your eyes so I would be careful haha.

Amazon