Eye Cream

by Mad Hippie

Eye Cream from Mad Hippie Advanced Skin Care helps to reveal soft, healthy skin. It features peptides, ceramides, pomegranate + white tea. By leaving out harmful chemicals, parabens, synthetic color and fragrance, Mad Hippie helps your skin achieve true harmony. No animal testing. Made in the USA.

Does anyone know how well this works?? And if it helps dark circles?
Does this work on crows feet?
Anyone try Eye Cream - 15 ml. by Mad Hippie (pack of 1)? I saw it at Whole Foods and have been thinking about trying it out. Results?
Start your review of Eye Cream!
Daphne L.
Trussville, AL
Eye Cream uploaded by Daphne L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been using best man hippie ice cream for about a week and so far I am seeing really good results. It is a really smooth cream. It is easy to apply. It absorbs into my skin really easily.
Miss T.
Los Angeles, CA
Eye Cream uploaded by Miss T.
Just wonders to say about this eye cream! Is gentle and it provides extra hydration. I use it all the time day and night. I’ve used it since 2 years and is a great add to any beauty routine. It feels like food for my skin, absorption takes a few seconds to 1 minute depending the amount you apply. I love that it has peptides, the bottle is compact, great to bring anywhere and re-apply it during the day. #beautyhack #voxbox if after you apply it looks dry just add 3 drops of water under your eyes and lightly press and keep it hydrate during the day for long-lasting hydration. It works! I will keep buying it. High quality ingredients, vegan I love it. 🤩
Nicole P.
Williamsburg, VA
I have sensitive skin and have had trouble finding anything that will work for me... until I bought this on a whim!  The cute packaging drew me in, but I will rebuy for the natural ingredients and the serious results it gives.  I have terrible undereye circles and wanted to try a more natural concealer, so I got this to try to tame the darkness under my eyes.  I've been using it for a week and have seen a significant improvement in the hydration of my undereyes as well as the color.  I'm excited to try other products from this brand!
Jasmine S.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s perfect for a morning eye cream but for the evenings I prefer something heavier. Lays under makeup very well.
Darby N.
naples
This light weight eye cream is a great every day eye cream that's super light weight and has no irritation. I love this brand because it is also cruelty free so that's a HUGE plus for me. I try to only use cruelty free products and this is one of my favorite brands. It adds a great hydration to your eyes especially is you struggle with dryness or irritation from makeup.
member-aed0a
I tried out this eye cream after my recent diagnoses of being allergic to parabens. I figured the reviews were good I might as well give it a shot. I like the fact that this comes in a pump as opposed to a jar because I don't like sticking my fingers into my product. The price point for this cream is nice but I find that the product itself doesn't sink into the skin it just kind of lays on top. The biggest downfall of this cream is the scent. I know that no artificial scents were used but I really don't like using anything that has a fragrance on my skin. That affected my score but I do think for the price, the hydration is good and the darkness under my eyes is not as pronounced. Eye Cream
Katie R.
Clarksville, TN
Eye Cream uploaded by Katie R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Sooooo don't judge me but this was definitely a TikTok buy....BUT ONLY BY ACCIDENT. So many estheticians were raving about this brand because of the awesome ingredients and its vegan/cruelty free (Im pretty sure). Its awesome its light weight and my under eyes feel so much more moisturized. I know an eye cream isn't necessary but this is so light I like to use it as a moisturizer as well. It does have a light rose scent. Not irritating.
Shannon H.
Dekalb, IL
Just added this to my skincare routine. Been using for a week now and I am starting to see change! Hopefully will be a good one!
Alyssa P.
Longview, TX
I really like this product! It doesn’t take very much to get the job done either! The only annoying thing is the intense floral smell which didn’t irritate my kind of sensitive eye area, it was just surprising. I really love it and I feel like I can tell a difference though I’m only 10 days in!
member-bcde31
I'm not sure that I've observed much of a difference after using this product, but it definitely moisturizes the eye area well, which was my main concern. This stuff is very moisturizing while having a thin consistency, and I can never use a full pump for each eye because you really only need a pea size amount or less. This makes it last a long time. This eye cream smelled kind of strange to me at first but I've grown to like it. I definitely recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily K.
Lansing, MI
il y a un an
Shannon C. il y a un an
It is amazing if you need hydration, depuffing, or to brighten the area over time. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy and lays well under makeup. I have super sensitive eyes and dry aging skin... this is Great!
Samantha S.
Austin, TX
il y a 3 ans
Merna T. il y a un an
I loved it! It was so hydrating and left a glowy look. But didn’t necessarily help with darkness.