Skin CareBody CareOdacité
Eye Contour Booster (Baobab + Sarsaparilla) by Odacite

Eye Contour Booster (Baobab + Sarsaparilla) by Odacite

by Odacité

Specific Skin Concern: Eye Contour -&bull- Highly nutritive serum specially formulated for the delicate, thin skin of the eye contour. -&bull- Rich in Vitamins A, E &- F and plant sterols, the magnificent Baobab oil targets all signs of aging around the fragile eye area, helping to increase elasticity and reduce wrinkles. -&bull- Working as a quartet, Sarsaparilla, Palmarosa Neroli, and Lavender oils support wrinkle reduction and help to relieve puffiness &- dark circles.&...

Eye Contour Booster (Baobab + Sarsaparilla)

I just got this in a kit! Is it suitable to use during the daytime to help prep my under eye area for makeup, or is better used overnight?
Does this really improve the look of your skin under your eyes?
Start your review of Eye Contour Booster (Baobab + Sarsaparilla) by Odacite!
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is really a great eye booster! My eyes feel really refreshed after applying. Improving for product- make it feel less oily. I would purchase again for sure.
Brianna G.
Eye Contour Booster (Baobab + Sarsaparilla) by Odacite uploaded by Brianna G.
Purchased at: bluemercury
This is my favorite under eye product! I use it every single day on my dark under eye circles and wrinkles and it makes such a huge difference in my face! I’ve had people ask me what concealer I’ve been using and when I tell them it’s this little magic bottle they think I’m lying. It’s perfect! It’s like a little secret potion bottle that lasts forever. Love it so much!
Gabrielle C.
Petaluma, CA
Eye Contour Booster (Baobab + Sarsaparilla) by Odacite uploaded by Gabrielle C.
Purchased at: Space NK
👁 I bought this on a whim and I’m SO glad that I did! I love the rolling applicator for around the eye contour, it helps depuff and massages the skin delicately. I put this on before my eye cream and I have totally noticed a difference in the fine lines around my eyes, puffiness and dark circles. It melts into the skin without feeling greasy and smells lovely. Can be used throughout the day and also over concealer to refresh! ✨ #lookingfresh #brigheyed #skinsavior
Sarah D.
Loxahatchee, FL
Eye Contour Booster (Baobab + Sarsaparilla) by Odacite uploaded by Sarah D.
I have the rollerball version of this, I love it!! My under eyes are SO DELICATE AND SENSITIVE, everything always irritates them and makes them red and blotchy.. not this miracle stuff! I notice that it makes the bags under my eyes smaller and also helps with dark circles! Love this and will bug again!
Vi P.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: bluemercury
Wouldn’t know where I would be without this. This is the only thing that helps soothe my rosacea. I also have psoriasis on my scalp. Sometimes I put a few drops on my scalp and doesn’t leave me greasy at all.
Tritia L.
For eyes i do like the packaging. It has a nice roler ball. This feels very cool and refreshing. Very moisturizing !! But you need to use it consistent otherwise no results.
Emily S.
Teaneck, NJ
Eye Contour Booster (Baobab + Sarsaparilla) by Odacite uploaded by Emily S.
Purchased at: bluemercury
I have this. mine has a rolly ball on it. It’s refreshing in the morning and defiantly keeps my under eyes looking nice and moisturized.
Sofya G.
I use this as a substitute for eye cream and I like it alot. I find that it gives great hydration because it's in an oil format but it doesn't feel really gross or oily on the eye area. I find that it really helps with puffiness and feeling in they're very fine lines that I have because of how hydrating and plumping it is.
Vanessa C.
Kitchener, ON
I didn't like it at all. I'm 39 yo and have few lines on my eyes and my biggest concern was my dark circles. It didn't reduce the lines nor my dark circles. However, it burned my eyes 80% of the time I use it, so I just gave up.
Mala M.
I bought the full bottle after receiving a sample. This serum is a miracle. I have no undereye wrinkles etc however I do suffer from puffy eyes from whenever I didn't sleep well. It freshen up my eyes. Highly recommended!