Self-propelling, self-sharpening, brow-defining - and now with an updated water-resistant formula and added spoolie. Offers grooming alongside extreme colour precision in one dynamic microfine pencil that emulates fine hair-like strokes on brows for a perfected look. Confidently adds what you need: shape, colour and/or density. Like a pen, creates its own just-right point for striking arches. Easy to tote around - no sharpener needed.003 oz. Imported.KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:Features excellent colour payoff. Long-wearing, 12 hours. Humidity- and sweat-resistant. Smudge-proof. Water-resistant. USAGE:Apply using small, quick strokes to fill in and shape for a perfectly defined, natural look. The microfine tip mimics the look of natural hair.Animal TestingMAC does not test on animals and never asks others to test for them. Some governments conduct animal testing to prove safety before selling MAC products. MAC is working toward a cruelty-free world and is taking steps toward that goal every day.Back To MACBecause MAC shares your commitment to the environment, they have the Back-to-MAC Program. By returning six MAC primary packaging containers to a MAC counter, you'll receive a free MAC lipstick of your choice. Back-to-MAC is only available in stores.

Features excellent colour payoff; Long-wearing, 12 hours; Humidity- and sweat-resistant; Smudge-proof; Water-resistant

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eye Brows Styler!
Samantha M.
Homestead, FL
Eye Brows Styler uploaded by Samantha M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Best eyebrow help ever . im just learning ho to do my own eyebrows and brought this pencil and omg this is the bomb. Their is nothing to improve about this product. Its easy to apply and use. I use the color STUD... I RECOMMEND THISBTO EVERYONE.
Angela  L.
Longs, SC
Eye Brows Styler uploaded by Angela  L.
This is the absolute BEST brow pencil. It may cost a little more but trust me its So worth it!!!! I get the color stud goes on like charm!!
Eva  G.
Washington, DC
This was the first eye brow pencil I used. It is retractable which makes it easy to use.  It is good but at the price point, it should be amazing. The pencil is very thin so you use a lot of product and it runs out quickly which is disappointing. It is pigmented which is a plus. Yeah, great product but there are drugstore eye brow pencils at the fraction of the price that are comparable
Hannah A.
Dallas
Gives a good filled in look when you use it to it to give a fuller look. Gives a good sharp lines to make it look like a full brow.
erika P.
miamidade
Purchased at: ULTA
It worked great for my eyebrows it looks really natural and I fell confident and I really loved how it looked
Olga N.
Eye Brows Styler uploaded by Olga N.
It’s very comfortable to use, because no need to sharpen. Have a good consistency: neither too hard nor too soft - what you need for eyebrows. And very nice color. I have s778 it’s amazing for brown to blond hair.MAC Eyebrow Styler - Spiked
hillary P.
Naugatuck,CT
I really love this eyebrow pencil because of how well it matches my natural eyebrow color. It also highly resembles actual eyebrow hairs when applied with short strokes. I like that I can do my eyebrows with this pencil and not have any other makeup on.
Mariam S.
NY, NY
This eyebrow styler is good for if you want something cheap but still good, I have had mine for two years and it is very long lasting I use this product everyday and it is apart of my daily routine I would definitely buy again
Melany R.
Bakersfield (California)
Is perfect for my eyebrows, I feel really natural and confident and that is perfect for myself , it is easy to use and I can save easily in my bag when I go out , this is perfect for different occasions .
Denise F.
Wakefield
Love this eyebrow styler, it’s so natural looking, no more uneven brows. This is my go to brow styler and the color matches perfectly. Love this ❤️

Looking for your answer?