MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerPhysicians Formula
Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner & Serum

Eye Booster™ 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner & Serum

by Physicians Formula

2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

Physicians Formula Eye Booster Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum, 2-in-1, Black 7367 I’ve never tried this. Is it easy to apply? My wing needs help!!!
Does everyone else absolutely love the thin tip of this eyeliner as much as me?
I want to try this product but is it safe for pregnancy ?
Start your review of Eye Booster™ 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner & Serum!
Daja P.
My holy grail eyeliner was Kat Von D "Trooper" eyeliner. I came across this and figured I'd give it a try. I LOVE IT. I've repurchased several times and it has now replaced my Kat Von D plus it's half the price and lasts even longer before drying out! All in all a great product would high recommend. If you like a "matte" finish to your eyeliner this product is more of a satin matte.
Indiana S.
San Francisco, CA
Eye Booster™ 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner & Serum uploaded by Indiana S.
My go-to liner always. I love how it glides on & stays for most of the day. It makes it easy to achieve a beautiful crisp jet black line for a more natural enhanced eye makeup look. I overall highly recommend it!
Kay H.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Eye Booster™ 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner & Serum uploaded by Kay H.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Black
My ultimate go to liquid liner! The applicator is a felt tip which helps tremendously when applying. It really lasts all throughout the day but removes easily when washing your face. The best part is that it has benefits to boost your lash growth. Win - Win!
Alex W.
Minneapolis, MN
Eye Booster™ 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner & Serum uploaded by Alex W.
Review for: Brown
Love this eyeliner. Super black and easy to apply. My eyes hurt less after taking this off. The formula is super easy on the skin but stays put. I recently discovered a waterproof version and love it even more.
Jealyne R.
Eye Booster™ 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner & Serum uploaded by Jealyne R.
Eye Booster™ 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner & Serum uploaded by Jealyne R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this Eye booster eyeliner!! It doesn’t dry out and the felt tip is the perfect size for thin eyeliner looks. It’s not that hard to use and I recommend getting. I would definitely repurchase this item.
Gigi Sommers D.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Eye Booster™ 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner & Serum uploaded by Gigi Sommers D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Brown
Many very beautiful/talented women before me have given a "thumbs up" to this eyeliner. I'm not certain that it has improved the growth and fullness of my lashes, as it claims, but it is a go-to eyeliner. The brush tip is pure genius, with enough hairs and heft to make application a total dream! Some brands offer brushes which are thick and too unwieldy for use; others are too timid. Physicians Formula gets it right! The formula is hypo-allergenic and dermatologist-approved, so it won't create problems. It is water-resistant and fragrance-free. It will leave you with a great line--thin or thick--for many hours. And it's budget-friendly. Try it yourself for amazing results.
Lo B.
Pflugerville, TX
Eye Booster™ 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner & Serum uploaded by Lo B.
Review for: Black
I highly recommend this eye liner I’ve been using this as my sole eyeliner for 5 years! Never had an issue and it lasts forever. The tip makes for good winged liner and it’s incredibly easy to use. Did I mention it also comes in waterproof version. I would totally recommend this and have gotten a few friends and my mom hooked. Physicians Formula Eye Booster Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum, 2-in-1, Black 7367
Tyler L.
Sandy
Eye Booster™ 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner & Serum uploaded by Tyler L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Brown
I use this brown eyeliner for faux freckles AND eyeliner! Super good pigment and easy to remove and get on!
Haley W.
West Columbia, SC
Eye Booster™ 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner & Serum uploaded by Haley W.
Eye Booster™ 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner & Serum uploaded by Haley W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a wonderful eyeliner! Perfect for beginners learning to do eyeliner/wings. It has a great, super fine tip applicator and it has helped me to achieve some of the best and most precise eyeliner wings ever. It’s a beautiful deep black, dries matte, and not to mention the packaging is stunning!
Chelsea N.
Love! I used to always use Kat Von D liquid liner but wanted to find a new brand, this one is really good considering it’s much cheaper! I use both the black & the brown depending on the rest of my makeup. It’s also cruelty free!

144 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Debbie S.
Cheektowaga, NY
il y a 4 mois
Camille F. il y a 4 mois
It applies like any other pen liner. I haven’t used it in a long time but I remember buying it a few times so it must have been good haha