MakeupEyePhysicians Formula
EYE BOOSTER - INSTANT LASH EXTENSION KIT

EYE BOOSTER - INSTANT LASH EXTENSION KIT

by Physicians Formula

Erleben Sie die absolute Wimpern-Transformation mit atemberaubenden Ergebnis! Unser innovatives Wimpern-Kit enthält ein exklusives High-Tech Power-Duo:Einen Lash Boosting Mascara mit wimpernverlängerndem Komplex und Wimpernfasern, die Ihren Wimpern neue Dimension verleihen. Für einen einzigartigen Augenaufschlag.

I’ve been looking for a good lash serum for years. My lashes are very straight and short and so I’m wondering how well this works ?
Does this this actually work?
i heard [product:too-faced-born-this-way-foundation] blends well with your natural skin tone, is this true?
Start your review of EYE BOOSTER - INSTANT LASH EXTENSION KIT!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I always felt good about my lashes. I thought they were thick and full. I felt as though I could use any basic black mascara and be ok. WOW! I had no idea guys... Enter Physicians Formula Eye Booster Instant Lash Kit. Aka the BEST mascara I have ever used. In fact it has quickly become one of my newest MVP's!! I have to point out that I have SUPER sensitive eyes. They get irritated so easily and water a lot. Because of this it can be a real pain to find new mascaras. This mascara has never irritated my eyes! I was actually shocked by this. Even if I fall asleep in it my eyes are not mad the next morning!! The best part of this mascara is the results! The first time I tried it I was actually not really expecting the volume and thickness this mascara gave me! It really is like having false lashes on your eyes! I have tried false lashed before and never liked the experience. They never stay in place! This is such a great alternative!! I did read reviews about people having problems with the actual fibers being messy, etc. I have not had this problem. These are my steps for carefree lashes with the Physicians Formula Eye Booster Kit: 1. I always open both products in the kit (Mascara and fibers) 2. Apply an even coat of mascara to the upper lashes only. I do the uppers and lowers seperately. I honestly do not apply the fibers to my botom lashes but do apply mascara on both. 3. Quickly apply an even coat of fibers to upper lashes only. I tap the brush off first (as directed) and also give it a little blow to make sure there is not an excess of fibers. I have always had enough fiber coverage with this and have never had a rogue fiber get in my eye or mess up my make up. 4. Apply one more coat of mascara to upper lashes! 5. Repeat steps 2-4 on remaining lashes. **I think the key to not making a mess with this kit is moderation. Do not apply too much mascara or fibers in one coat. I have not tried to layer up the fibers as I get more then enough Oomph from one ain reviews
Such a great product it gives the appearance of thick long lashes and for me being someone who hates putting on lashes this is a great investment.in reviews
...didn't irritate my eyes like other brands do. It makes my lashes look thicker and longer in reviews
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
I like this mascara a lot if works good! It was my first time using it and I like the results! I think it's a great value and price! Oh don't think it needs any improvements and yes it would buy it again!
jamie H.
I hate to give negative reviews for products... While I appreciate the sentiment this product offers.. I think it could be much improved. The Mascara part of this product is pretty good but the part with the "fuzzies" to add thickness to your eyelashes is nothing short of a mess. Even if you tap this product out a few times before applying it.. you are going to end up with brown or black specks of dust all underneath your eyelashes, onto your face and as far down as on to your cheeks even, so APPLY THIS FIRST IF YOU INSIST ON USING THIS PRODUCT BEFORE YOU APPLY ANY MAKE-UP!. It doesn't go on well and it doesn't stay on well even if you manage to get some of the fibers to connect to your eyelashes and you'll see droppings under your eyes/on your cheeks or you'll find gunk in your tear ducts.. Oh, did I forget that the fibers get all inside your eyeballs too and it feels like grains of sand? I am not a hack at applying mascara either. I followed the process to a T (mascara, fiber, mascara..) and tried multiple times to make this stuff work for me. The mascara is good but the fiber blend is a disaster.. BUT I would like to see Physician's formula try this product again and fix the issues because it is something I'd purchase, given that it worked well.
Tejada A.
Lawrence, MA
EYE BOOSTER - INSTANT LASH EXTENSION KIT if you want your lashes big and beautiful this mascara is perfect. I bought this in cvs and is very good.
Priscilla P.
I love that it makes my lashes longer, that's definitely an upside. I just don't like all the fibers that fly everywhere, and get all on my face that's definitely a huge downside. Also you have to work sort of fast so they can mesh better together.
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
This mascara really does give any girl beautiful long lashes! My eyes are brown and they make them show like Baby Doe eyes no lie. Way to go for making an awesome product that all us girls can use that makes every girl have long beautiful lashes and with the kit you get an eyeliner as well!
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
This product is great, in terms of ease of being buildable and is often found in retail-chain drug stores on sale from $10.00-$11.99. I love the impression it offers with use, of giving the look of yes, false lash wearing appearance. The formula is a rich, true to color of very-black which is great in enhancing the eyes to further "pop", but this product and it's creators need to focus their attention to improve upon the awful fiber-fall out it gives ! Some tips: When opening the fiber product vial, open slowly and tap off excess fibers onto vial opening. Apply product prior to both foundation and concealer use, as well as keep and utilize the usage of a dry/clean spoolie or an clean/sterile old retained mascara wand to use as a tool in combing lightly the eyelashes themselves once product is applied. This tip will remove any clumping effects and will provide a most natural & freshened eyelash look ! Note: the product itself can be rather wet, so give a fair amt of time in between steps when building this product. ( 2-3 applications usually, depending on your individual tastes ) If applied prior to staple foundation/concealers you may use, and by using in a facial sweeping away from motion of a clean blush-like brush to the face can aid in the elimination and even noticeability of the various fall-out fibers you will experience, in addition to the coverage over your own and the visual notice to others of facial residual fibers by foundation/concealer use. Also, for those contact wearers, I personally recommend applying these, following you completing your achieved desired look to the eyes/area. Perhaps, incorporate your eyes to be the starting point of your daily make-up routine. The product and payoff of as an consumer overall, is an all day lasting one w/ very little continued fall-out from the initial application and by far much cheaper than a lot of higher end options that are out there. Love the trendy-spot on packaging and truthfully, I love the step 1 mascara used alone by itself. I am simply put amazed, as I have never been a Physician's Formula fan w/ failed for my liking products I've used in the past, that is up until now ! Would I recommend this product to anyone, can bet that I would=absolutely yes !!!!!!!
Alexia A.
EYE BOOSTER - INSTANT LASH EXTENSION KIT uploaded by Alexia A.
This kit by itself already is like wearing lashes! I like using this with two other mascara’s I put as well. The results are long, beautifully dark, and curled eyelashes! Definitely would buy more❤️I Love Extreme Curl And Volume Mascara and L'Oreal Paris Superstar Red Carpet - I have a YouTube video where I use them! Alexia Vibezz : youtu.be/IQWtm00-RMc. Time stamp is 9:04 😘 Or watch the whole vid, subscribe, comment and 👍🏾
Paola M.
Itasca, IL
Purchased at: CVS
I totally dislike this product!!! It was honestly the worst experience when it comes to mascara. The extensions got in my eyes and irritated them so bad. Don’t recommend this product!!
emely J.
EYE BOOSTER - INSTANT LASH EXTENSION KIT uploaded by emely J.
EYE BOOSTER - INSTANT LASH EXTENSION KIT uploaded by emely J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I got this mascara to try and get volume and length in my lashes, the packaging said that its a booster instant lash extensions so I was excited to try it out... so i followed the instructions and proceeded applyed it.... and did it over and over but the more you apply the messiest it gets and if you have sensitive eyes or wear contacts this product its not for you I repeat Do not use it... if those fibers get inside your eyes the are so uncomfortable that you will literally will have to take you eye make up off rinse your eyes and start all over again... and in order to get the volume it says you will have to put several coats 😩.... in the picture I add it I did the process 4 times and they dont look that bad but those fibers are no joke 😕
Cassidy H.
EYE BOOSTER - INSTANT LASH EXTENSION KIT uploaded by Cassidy H.
EYE BOOSTER - INSTANT LASH EXTENSION KIT uploaded by Cassidy H.
I really like this mascara. It makes my eyelashes longer than any other mascara I have used. It’s a little messy because of the fibers but I just apply it before I apply my foundation so I can wipe any mess right off. My lashes don’t clump and are nice and black.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andrea L.
van nuys
il y a 8 mois
i heard Too Faced Born This Way Foundation blends well with your natural skin tone, is this true?