BeautyEyeEyelinerPhysicians Formula
EYE BOOSTER GEL EYELINER Black

EYE BOOSTER GEL EYELINER Black

by Physicians Formula

Das langanhaltende Eyeliner Trio hat fu¨r jeden Look das perfekte Finish, ob Matte, Satin oder Schimmer. Mit der Applikator-Filzspitze lassen sich mu¨helos, pra¨zise und definierte Linien ziehen mit intensiven Farben, die weder verschmieren noch verblassen. Mit pflegenden Inhaltsstoffen wie Provitamin B5, Peptiden und Aminosa¨ure angereichert fu¨r gesta¨rkte Wimpern. Wasser- & wischfest.

So i'm looking into a new eyeliner and came across this one. My issue with eyeliner is i get marks and smudges throughout the day. Anyone else have this issue with this eyeliner?
Start your review of EYE BOOSTER GEL EYELINER Black!
Product Highlights
Love the creaminess and pigmentation of physicians formula products. I have this liner in black and I definitely would purchase again. It's important to have a good solid go to black liner. My eyes are brown and this looks great on me. in reviews
Shantel P.
Long Beach, CA
EYE BOOSTER GEL EYELINER Black uploaded by Shantel P.
Bought this product and I wish I had saved my money. Did not work at all. When I twist the end, too much product is dispersed. The product was dry and didn’t apply very well. Not a fan. Would not purchase again. Giving it two stars because it was relatively inexpensive.
Ashley E.
Harrisburg, PA
EYE BOOSTER GEL EYELINER Black uploaded by Ashley E.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Black
I love this product. It doesnt smear and is long lasting. The packaging is super nice and good for the price point. I wouldnt change anything about this product. I will definitely buy again in the future.
Amy S.
Missoula, MT
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Black
These are nicer than I expected. They’re soft enough that they don’t hurt my eyes to use but still firm enough that they don’t smoosh all over and make a huge line. The black set is actually black instead of the sad faded charcoal type color you sometimes get from inexpensive black liners. I wasn’t sure what to expect from the shimmer one. It seems like sparkly liners are often either chunky glitter or a metallic sort of thing that doesn’t really sparkle. This one manages to be glittery (small, shimmery glitter) and smooth at the same time! No scratched up eyelids or glitter falling in my eye! I can’t believe all three liners are usable. There’s always at least one piece in every makeup set that doesn’t work for me. I haven’t had any issues with smudging or wearing off so far but I haven’t worn any of the liners on a really hot day or for a workout to see how they handle it. One set will probably last me a while because I haven’t been wearing makeup every day but I’m tempted to pick up another as a backup just in case they get discontinued or something. I’d probably grab a brown set too if I saw one anywhere.
Crystal C.
Brookfield, MA
EYE BOOSTER GEL EYELINER Black uploaded by Crystal C.
Review for: Black
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner. I use it daily. It’s always the one I grab for. I have used many prestige/expensive brands and I’ve used cheaper brands but, I always reach for this one. It goes on soooo smoothly and soooo intense! It lasts pretty much the whole work day and then when it comes to removal... it pretty much comes right off without vigorous scrubbing. I loved this eyeliner so much that I bought three boxes of the three piece set. This way I’ll have enough for awhile. There are three kinds in the box. The shimmery one I didn’t think I’d like because I assumed it’d be chunky. I was wrong. It’s a tad chunky but not scratchy like most glitter liners. Then there is also a satin one and a matte. I don’t see a big difference between the two but they both apply just as wonderfully! I highly highly recommend this liner!!!
Hannah G.
Horseshoe Bnd, AR
Review for: Black
Again, this is a brand I totally trust. I never had a back reaction to using them. the black is a great shade, it lasted me the whole day and was easy putting on. The price is reasonable, would but again.
Jamie K.
Drexel Hill, PA
EYE BOOSTER GEL EYELINER Black uploaded by Jamie K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this. I love neutral colors and goes great with my skin tone. Very easy to use and to apply and gives me a glow look
Megan C.
Munhall, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this for an easy smudge liner. It stays on all day yet is really easy to blend out. I use a chocolate brown color which I think gives a more natural look. Inexpensive for good quality.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
2,226 reviews
EYE BOOSTER GEL EYELINER Black uploaded by Lisa F.
I use eyeliner on my waterline on a daily basis. I’m always look for a good eyeliner that doesn’t smudge or lose pigment over time. I picked this up at CVS for around $8.00 which is a bargain compared to most other eyeliners even in the drugstore. It glides on like a gel and stays put all day. They come in a variety of colors, I bought the black first since that’s my go to but will purchase different colors now that I know how good it is. I would definitely recommend this eyeliner to anyone seeking a good pigmented smudge proof eyeliner. Love it
Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
The blackest eyeliner I have ever used so glad I found this and I got it free from cvs cause of coupons great product very long lasting a thorough and it comes with a sharpener even better 👏🏻👏🏻 my new fav
B N.
Review for: Black
This is one of those products that got hyped on social media, YouTube, but it's okay. If you don't have sensitive eyes that are prone to watering, this is probably fine for you. It's not the blackest or the most long lasting and it's not matte. It's okay.