Eye Allergy Relief, 0.5 fl oz, Itching and Redness Reliever, By Equate uploaded by Bev M.Eye Allergy Relief, 0.5 fl oz, Itching and Redness Reliever, By Equate uploaded by Briana M.

BY EQUATE

Eye Allergy Relief, Itching and Redness Reliever. By Equate, 0.5 FL OZ. see more...

Briana M.
These eye drops are great. I purchased these when my eyes were randomly irritated and these worked like a charm. They soothed my eyes so fast and helped rehydrate them too. If my eyes are bad it's uncomfortable putting drops on them for a moment, but then the drops relieving properties kick in.
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Equate allergy eye drops are a lifesaver for me in the spring and fall when all the ridiculous weeds decide they want to bloom. And pollute the air with their foulness. These drops keep me from scratchinh my eyes out.
Jennifer R.
Palmdale, CA
For someone which has constant dry eyes these work amazing! My eyes are always red. No matter what, keeping these on hand really help me I use them maybe 2-3 throughout the whole day. They defiantly reached my expectations for making my eyes super white! Defiantly reccomend for great price point
Allie N.
Mantua
I have to take this stuff quite often and it helps so much. I have itchy eyes a lot of the times or if I'm cleaning I can get hives, but do randomly break out in hives from stress a lot of the time as well and this stuff really helps. Its also great for allergies too!
Cam S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I was going through a rough time when I moved states and my eyes were blood shot red. Thankfully, these eye drops saved the day! It works just as well compared to other products doing the same thing just cheaper. Glad I choose this brand and didn't have to pay as much.
Olesya A.
Me and my brother used this when allergy season came! Me and him have SEVERE allergies and sometimes can't go to school because of it. We always use it very fast and enjoy it!
Jillian V.
I have really bad seasonal and household allergies. I use this often when my eyes start to itch. It relieves the sensation. It doesnt burn. It leaves my eyes refreshed.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Estas gotas para los ojos te brindan un alivio temporal cuando sufres de alergias,alivian la comezón y rojez en los ojos causado por polen ,pelo de animales o el césped
nancy r.
I have been using these equate eye drops for my allergies, I get red, itchy, watery eyes during this summer season. These eye drops relieve all of my allergic reactions, work really well!
Laurie D.
Miami
This is a big help for me. I have cats and am allergic to them. Their hair is always irritating my eyes. This is my go to drops. They work great and are cheap