Exuviance Vespera Bionic Serum

by Exuviance

Give new life to stressed skin with this concentrated intensive treatment serum. Vespera Bionic Serum blends Alpha Hydroxy and Polyhydroxy acids, Pro-Vitamins A, C, and E, and powerful antioxidants to help protect the skin from environmental oxidative damage. Clinical studies indicate that after 6 weeks of use: 212% improvement in clarity 89% of users claimed a significant improvement in skin texture and smoothness With regular use, it visibly improves fine lines and wrinkles and skin texture, and is clinically proven to result in a 212% improvement in clarity after just 6 weeks of use. Vespera Bionic Serum is wonderful on its own but can also be used as a booster under other treatments or moisturizers, or for complementary therapy following glycolic acid peels, microdermabrasion, and non-ablative laser and light procedures. Formulated with marine botanicals, this serum is suitab

How long until there is a noticable change or difference?
How well does this work for oily skin? Does it leave a greasy feel to your skin or does it just feel smooth?
What is it for?
Start your review of Exuviance Vespera Bionic Serum!
Luleå
I love this serum for my sensitive skin!  It feels bother soothing and hydrating.  Love the packaging even tho I don't like glass bottles sonde the can easy break if you loose ithe.  It is definitely worth the money but you have to use it for a while to see any results of improvement in the skin
The sun. The environment. Hard living. They can all cause wrinkles, thick skin, and uneven skintone. This pantented formula contains polyhydroxy acids, Antioxidant Vitamins A, C, and E, as well as marine botanicals and grapefruit extracts which combine to form a synergistic serum that, with regular use, can reduce the visible signs of aging and replenish your skin's moisture reserves.
A true Holy Grail, skin plumping, wrinkle diminishing, miracle anti-aging skincare product for me!! At almost 50 years old I have the tell-tale laugh/smile lines and crows feet that are the result of a life fully experienced, but JUST FOUR DROPS per day of this amazing oil is all it takes to nearly erase those lines completely. I literally saw results with my first application, which is extremely rare (for me at least) as far as skincare products go. I can honestly say that I have never experienced the kind of skin plumping effects that this oil delivers! My skin feels & looks so much younger!
I really liked this serum. Whenever I do use it I don’t feel like it’s making my skin feel too heavy but I will say a very very minimal amount is needed, if you use too much you’ll definitely feel a difference but otherwise you’re in luck!
Springfield , MA
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm not a fond of this. Ugh it's so sticky. It's like I rubbed honey all over my face. It leaves a sticky shiny film on my face because my face is sticky and a bit shiny. Not sure if it's like a face mask type of product but it doesnt say anything about being a mask just a serum. It smells weird too. I dont like this at all. I cant get passed the stickiness or smell even if it were the best I just cant. Those are two important things to me when I comes to skincare and this serum is not my go to. Not sure why many people love it.
Omaha , NE
Purchased at: ULTA
I tried a sample of this at Ulta and OMG it is amazing! My skin looked glowy and my under eyes were a lot smoother and less red in just one day. I applied it at night and the next day it was still on my skin. I used it three days in a row and my skin has never looked better. I highly recommend to people of all ages!
Utica, NY
I can’t say I’ve noticed a huge difference, but I will say it hydrates well without making me oily. I use it instead of my daily moisturizer when I want something lighter feeling. Has not made me break out and I am prone to acne!
Helena, MT
This stuff will literally cure anything. It’s a miracle in a bottle. Very pricey so I use it sparingly. I had 3rd degree chemical burns and this soothes and helped it heal so fast
This serum is great for any skin type and delivers hydration like no other serum I have tried. I often get extra oily after using anything hydrating but this delivers the balance I need and makes my skin so soft and healthy!
Evansville, IN
This serum is amazing for reducing the eczema I have on my hands. I can put it on at the first sign of itchiness and precent it from getting worse. I can also use it on developed areas to heal them quicker. I would not hesitate to use it on my face, though I don’t currently use it there. I would recommend it to anyone with eczema.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...