Exuviance Vespera Bionic Serum uploaded by ashley r.

BY EXUVIANCE

Give new life to stressed skin with this concentrated intensive treatment serum. Vespera Bionic Serum blends Alpha Hydroxy and Polyhydroxy acids, Pro-Vitamins A, C, and E, and powerful antioxidants to help protect the skin from environmental oxidative damage. Clinical studies indicate that after 6 weeks of use: 212% improvement in clarity 89% of users claimed a significant improvement in skin texture and smoothness With regular use, it visibly improves fine lines and wrinkles and skin texture, and is clinically proven to result in a 212% improvement in clarity after just 6 weeks of use. Vespera Bionic Serum is wonderful on its own but can also be used as a booster under other treatments or moisturizers, or for complementary therapy following glycolic acid peels, microdermabrasion, and non-ablative laser and light procedures. Formulated with marine botanicals, this serum is suitab see more...

Ashley M.
Sacramento , CA
During Christmas I dropped my 1 1/4 hot tools curling iron on my forearm in a freak 5am too tired accident! YUPP it was horrible, almost a 2nd degree burn, and ugly!

I knew they used a similar version on burn victims so I purchased this at my local ulta! Within 2 weeks my burn was no longer red, scabbed over and zero pain! By week 4 it was already healed and lighter. I used this on my scar for 3 months and after that it’s completely gone with a very few AND barley noticeable spots. I am beyond thankful I knew about this line and this fabulous serum!

It’s oil like and drys very quickly perfect for sunburns also!
Hope C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love all Exuviance products, especially this one! vespera oil has made a huge difference in the texture of my skin and my large pores. I could tell a different after just one use! It feels good, and it gives my skin a healthy glow!
hartman_kayla H.
Knoxville, TN
This is another product I wanted to love but it never did anything for me! I do love this brand but this particular product for the price was definitely not worth it for me. I will not buy this product again.
Jen V.
Oak Ridge
I absolutely adore Exuvience products. This Bionic Vespera serum is no exception. It has a very light fragrance, which is great if you are sensitive to smells. A bottle of this lasts foreve! Over time, it has greatly improved the texture and overall appearance of my skin. This formula is a little bit on the sticky side, but I find that it sets in nicely after applying a little for moisturizer over top.
Erika B.
Albers, IL
By far my favorite serum. This amazing bottle lasts soo long and it gave me noticeably smoother skin. My acne scars are almost all gone and you can now barely even see the cat scratch I have on my face. This stuff absorbed almost instantly and doesn’t feel heavy with my moisturizer
Jaclyn P.
Benicia, CA
I wanted to love this. I really did, but it really hasn’t done anything for me.

I don’t love how it feels, I love my products to feel fancy, and I don’t think it really did much of anything for me.
LaDonna C.
This serum is great for any skin type and delivers hydration like no other serum I have tried. I often get extra oily after using anything hydrating but this delivers the balance I need and makes my skin so soft and healthy!
Katie M.
Evansville, IN
This serum is amazing for reducing the eczema I have on my hands. I can put it on at the first sign of itchiness and precent it from getting worse. I can also use it on developed areas to heal them quicker. I would not hesitate to use it on my face, though I don’t currently use it there. I would recommend it to anyone with eczema.
natalie s.
Prosper, TX
This serum is amazing and has made a visible difference in my crows feet. My favorite part about it is the fact that it goes on smooth and silky NOT sticky! I was first introduced to this product in 2010 from a friends mom and was so pleased when it became available at ulta for everyone to use and easily get!
Simone D.
Reseda, CA
When I was younger I never worried about aging and thought I'd pretty much look the same. Then a couple of lines showed up and I realized you have to take care of your skin. Once you get a wrinkle you can't get rid of it(well without some sort of collagen of course). So I grabbed up this serum from Ulta and started treating my skin right. I loved it. It's lasted so long too even though I use it a couple times a week. It's to help reduce the appearance of fine lines as well as making pores look smaller and evening out skin tone. This product can be used under your makeup as well. The only con is that you can't put it on directly after you tone your face and you can't add moisturizer until a little bit after because your face will feel slimy. Other than that, I say give it a try.
Sara H.
Wichita, KS
Does this help fade acne scars?
Andrea M.
I have been looking this product , but im not too sure to buy it , because i dont have any reference about it , someone can tell me if this product is good ?
Stephanie B.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this sensitive for the skin? Does it irritate sensitive skin? Can anybody tell me where to find this? Would love to try and know the price for this ! Does it have vitamins ?
Geraldine L.
guayaquil
What about if i have an oily skin
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
How well does this work for oily skin? Does it leave a greasy feel to your skin or does it just feel smooth?