BY EXUVIANCE

Experience revitalized skin with this advanced anti-aging creme, formulated to renew and restore photo-damaged skin, leaving it smoother, hydrated and more luminous. Regular use helps to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and promotes a more even skin tone. Contains a bionic blend of Gluconolactone and Lactobionic Acid Enhances Skin Renewal with PHAs Deeply Hydrating Non-Comedogenic/Acnegenic Multi-Antioxidant benefits For dry, easily irritated skin Ultra Restorative Creme see more...

• Why do we like this? What is the price like? Would you re...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Megan H.
Review for: Exuviance Ultra Restorative Creme, 1.75 Ounce more...
This is my holy grail skin care product! It's seems pricey when you first buy it but it lasts for months so it is well worth it. I bought mine from Ulta. I like the white crisp package. I definitely would recommend this to anyone with dry sensitive skin!
Marci T.
Stewartstown, PA
Review for: Exuviance Ultra Restorative Creme, 1.75 Ounce more...
Are you someone who will have dry patches if you miss a nighttime
moisturizer for one evening? I am. This product kicks those flakes in
the bud overnight. Be sure to fully rub into the skin for a smooth,
silky, radiant glow. This product is a great product if you have
psoriasis or eczema.
Jennifer O.
I was recommended this product by the lady who did my facial. I have always had issues with redness on my face and neck, and I've been trying different products to help get rid of and tone down my redness. This product has been helping. In the short amount of time I have been using it, I can notice a difference in my skin already. My face is not as red as it used to be, and it seems to be helping other aspects of my skin as well. The smell isn't 100% wonderful, but it's not strong and ocer-bearing like other products I've used before. It also doesn't leave my skin feeling oily.
Amanda C.
Orlando , FL
So this is the last step in my 4 part face routine and it just locks all the moisture from the other products right in ! Feels like a seal to the other exuviance products I use on my face !! Super hydrating
Jess A.
Lebanon, OH
Review for: Exuviance Ultra Restorative Creme, 1.75 Ounce more...
This is a wonderful moisturizer! It doesn't over saturate the skin, but leaves a nice dewy glow. It's tough on dry spots but doesn't leave more oily parts of my skin feeling gross. I would definitely recommend it
Jessica K.
Grand Junction, CO
This is the most hydrating creme I have tried that does not feel heavy on the skin. Most moisture creams stay slightly sticky but this one completely absorbs into the skin. I have dry/combo/oily acne prone, and very sensitive skin. This creme does not irritate or cause breakouts for my skin! It's a staple in my routine!
Kayla B.
This is like the all-in-one moisture/restorative balm! I use it on my face, cuticles, elbows. Knees...seriously everywhere!
Afshin A.
Brooklyn, NY
I didn't try it yet but heard so much about it that I want to get it badly. It seems like a good product.
Sima A.
Sharjah
I honestly love this product soo much it's so nice and I like it sooo much this is my first time using this and I honestly love it so much and I would totally recommend it to others in this business !
Joyce M.
Deve ser muito difícil de achar esse produto, mas quem sabe não procurando acha eu não costumo usar dessa marca
Jennifer E.
Why do we like this? What is the price like? Would you recommend this over a Clinique or Este lauder?