BY EXUVIANCE

This gentle alcohol-free toning lotion is formulated to restore natural pH balance and enhance the overall clarity of your skin. A botanical blend that includes rosemary, aloe, althea, chamomile, and cucumber tones, nourishes and moisturizes, while marine extracts soothe naturally. Regular use may improve skin s suppleness and texture. Formulated with Gluconolactone For all skin types, including sensitive skin Contains Hyaluronic acid to attract and retain moisture Soothing Toning Lotion see more...

Stefanie L.
I love this toner. I have weirdly combo skin - it can get very oily but it's also very dry on some areas. This helps to balance out my skin and prep it for my moisturizer. They have amazing products even though a bit pricey.
Simone D.
Reseda, CA
I used this with the rest of the Exuviance line and I love it. I don't need to tone every day but when I do it does exactly what I need. One bottle has lasted me almost 2 years so it's definitely worth the price. It isn't harsh on your skin and doesn't try it out like other toners I've tried.
Alexa M.
Carteret , Nj
Love this toning lotion. And I don't really need to tone everyday but when I do need to, this does the job right!
Koda G.
Reno, NV
Review for: Exuviance Soothing Toning Lotion, 7.2 oz, Exuviance Soothing Toning Lotion more...
I love this toner! I use it day and night, every day and it’s lasted me such a long time! It’s very effective!!
Madelene T.
Luleå
I love how soothing this is and it removes all makeup left overs. It's very gentle on the skin and a little goes a long way - so definitely a good value for your money! The packaging isn't the fanciest but the product onside is amazing!
Emma E.
Katrineholm
Really improves on my dry skin, and it smells SO good! I love this toning together with the rest of Exuviance series - my skin is so much better.
Hira M.
Love love this toner. It adds freshness to face and helps to even out the irregular tones if included in daily routine
Kelsey M.
Raymond, MS
I like to use this toner after I had a chemical peel. Its very gentle and doesn't dry the skin out.
Thalia O.
Beberibe, Ceará
Uma boa loção , cheiro agradável , toque suave , certamente usarei mais vezes !