Exuviance SkinRise Morning Glow

by Exuviance

"Bring new life to stressed skin. Start the day with a Bionic power boost designed to gently exfoliate skinÕs surface and give rise to a radiant, luminous complexion."

[product:exuviance-skinrise-bionic-tonic] ? Do you think this product works if you have used it?
I have a slight sunburn. Do you think this would help speed up the healing process?
Does it work well for oily skin?
Start your review of Exuviance SkinRise Morning Glow!
Mikia W.
Stone Mtn, GA
Exuviance SkinRise Morning Glow uploaded by Mikia W.
Let’s just say I already purchased my second jar! I’ve been using this for a few days now and it has my skin glowing. I love the fact that it comes in pads. Very gentle with a light fragrance. I highly recommend it!!
Angie G.
Seatac, WA
Exuviance SkinRise Morning Glow uploaded by Angie G.
These facial pads will make your skin look and feel amazing! Leaves a very cooling and refreshing effect and it feels good. I use it in the morning and I lightly massage the remaining product into my skin. It dries in about the same amount of time as a regular toner, and no sticky residue is left behind. I follow with a moisturizer.
Sarah P.
Easton, PA
Exuviance SkinRise Morning Glow uploaded by Sarah P.
I love the packaging and performance of this product - these pads do exactly what they are supposed to do, which is exfoliate the skin gently. I love the addition of green tea. I think these pads will stay in my skin care rotation! I will probably purchase another full size when I run out of this one
Leticia B.
Parsippany, NJ
Exuviance SkinRise Morning Glow uploaded by Leticia B.
you can immediately see the improvements on the skin after applying this product! smells amazing too! skin gets softer and it gives it a glow.
naomi B.
San Jose, CA
Exuviance SkinRise Morning Glow uploaded by naomi B.
These pads were Soo amazing the scent is really nice not too overpowering. They worked well with my skin and I could feel and see a difference an improvement with continued use. Packaging is nice and very easy to use. As a busy working mom of three it’s nice to use these as they are quick and easy to use and help my skin feel and look healthy and fresh!
Stephanie S.
Wake Forest, NC
Exuviance SkinRise Morning Glow uploaded by Stephanie S.
First off- this product smells heavenly. It is the perfect way to ease into your day and it left my skin feeling wonderful!
Missy E.
Odessa, TX
Exuviance SkinRise Morning Glow uploaded by Missy E.
I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes and I was not disappointed. This product contains antioxidants, multivitamins, green tea and cucumber extracts and it leaves my skin feeling soft and renewed. I have seen a major difference in the discoloration of my skin. I highly recommend moisturizing when using this product because I could see this causing dryness if over used. I will be purchasing this and would definitely recommend this to others.
Jenee M.
Exuviance SkinRise Morning Glow uploaded by Jenee M.
I am in love with this product. I tried it for over 2 weeks and it had my skin plump and glowing. It has easy to use circle pads inside so it’s quick, easy and works great for your skin.
Krystal A.
Exuviance SkinRise Morning Glow uploaded by Krystal A.
I love this product! It really does give the skin a nice glow, which is much needed in the morning! It’s also really hydrating on the skin, so it’s perfect for the winter or those with dry skin in general. Definitely recommend!
Maria P.
Jersey City, NJ
Exuviance SkinRise Morning Glow uploaded by Maria P.
SkinRise Morning Glow is a very convenient way to add exfoliation and toning to your skin routine. It is travel-friendly and does not require extra cotton pads to use, as it contains pre-soaked pads in a jar. I got confused at first as it has “morning” in the name and description, but in the brochure from the VoxBox, it was recommended as a nighttime gentle exfoliator. I’ve tried it both ways to see what would fit me better.  In the morning, I’ve used a gentle cleanser and then went over my face and the neck with one pad in place of the toner. I have dry skin that became super dry in our unexpectedly cold 2021 New Jersey winter. The SkinRise was gentle enough to not over dry it even further. My skin became baby soft and sparkling clean. I used my regular hydrating serum and a moisturizer right after instantly got healthier-looking skin. Another good thing about using it in the morning was that my make-up went on smoothly, the tone was even, and the pores appeared smaller. I’d also highly recommend using an SPF before going out to prevent further skin damage. In the evening, I used SkinRise Morning Glow as an exfoliator in place of the exfoliating treatment, and I loved the results! It wasn’t as harsh but gave me the glowing skin instantly! I would not use it every day if you have drier skin, but it should be gentle enough and suitable for daily use for combo and oily skin.  I will continue using the product alternating between the morning and evening routines, depending on my end goals. Thus, I am delighted for something multi-functional was added to my skincare regimen.