Exuviance SkinRise Bionic Tonic uploaded by Amanda C.

BY EXUVIANCE

Scent: Peppermint and Grapefruit Extracts Single-Use Pads The perfect way to start each day! Renew your skin, spirit and senses, revealing a healthy, radiant complexion, with enhanced clarity, smoothness and firmness. This powerful moisturizing, antioxidant and anti-aging tonic contains a triple blend of Polyhydroxy Acids and a marine botanical to moisturize and condition skin. Eucalyptus and cucumber refine and stimulate, while green tea extract helps to protect the skin from the damaging effects of free radicals and harmful environmental factors. Formulated with Gluconolactone, Glucoheptonolactone and Lactobionic Acid Multi-Antioxidant protection from Pro-Vitamins A, C and E Alcohol-free Infused with Cucumber and Eucalyptus Tones stressed skin SkinRise Bionic Tonic see more...

Buy on ULTA*
allie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I seriously love this product. I cut the pads in half to make the product last longer and one half is enough for one application anyways. It makes my skin feel SO SOFT and hydrates really well. My skin also looks really healthy. It's definitely worth the money and I am continuing to purchase it.
Amanda C.
Prospect Park , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product feels like you are wiping your face with hydration. Literally. You apply it and just see your skin soaking up all of the product. I am absolutely in love with this !!! Would recommend it to anyone with dry skin.
Mel
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is basically a toner in an easy to apply cotton pad form. I used this product day and night until it ran out and I felt it worked very well as a toner.
It was hydrating and my skin had a little glow after using the pads for a while.
Monica D.
Springfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this products used for about a month then it start making me break out a little but nothing to big. I would still recommend.
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it work well for oily skin?
Is it effective?