Exuviance Sheer Refining Fluid SPF 15 uploaded by Rachel K.

BY EXUVIANCE

Help oily skin find its balance while reducing the appearance of dark spots and wrinkles with Exuviance Sheer Refining Fluid SPF 15.  This lightweight day fluid absorbs quickly into the skin and contains an innovative patented ingredient, NeoGlucosamine™.  This potent powerhouse is clinically proven to help reduce the look of discolorations and dark spots from acne and aging, while smoothing and evening out the skin s texture and tone.  Cellular turnover is increased, improving skin clarity and firmness gently, without irritation.  Phytotal® a botanical blend helps control oily skin, reducing excess oil production over time.  Enhanced with a broad-spectrum sunscreen , Exuviance Sheer Refining Fluid also helps prevent against future damage by protecting the skin from the sun s harmful rays.  If you have oily skin with signs of aging and are loo see more...

• do you apply this before or after your foundation ?4 Answers
  • Does this SPF leave the skin feeling oily?2 Answers
  • I'd this product for hair or skin?4 Answers
Exuviance Sheer Refining Fluid SPF 15
  • "Product is clean cut and isn't harsh. It's great for sensitive skin types and really helps me. So happy I found this and would definitely recommend it." in 3 reviews
Jennifer L.
Dix Hills, NY
I just picked up the Exuviance Sheer Refining Fluid from Ulta and I like it a lot.  It went on smoothly and I didn't leave my skin extremely oily. I love products that have SPF in it and doesn't leave me sticky or oily. GREAT! I thought that the price was very reasonable.
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
I love Exuviance, it is my favorite line, no doubt about it! You truly get what you pay for! I use this in the morning after using their antibacterial cleanser and it is just the right amount of moisturizer for oily skin. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy and helps to reduce dark spots and wrinkles while protecting your skin with the SPF of 15. It also evens out skin tone and helps to refine your pores. It won't break you out because its non comedogenic.
Jennifer L.
Exuviance can be intense but using the right portion of their products can change your skins life! This product is great for anyone looking to help the skin restore some of its supple touch and smooth fine lines. A lot of products that boast these results can't be used during the day due to a lot of retinal however this is built with a spf which is key to protecting the skin no matter what. Pricey but recommended.
Nate G.
Modesto, CA
This brand is amazing we carry this brand at Ulta every single thing in this line gently exfoliates the skin. Best brand I've ever used. Took a class on it also. This spray will help protect the skin against weatherly hazards. While protecting from uv rays preventing wrinkling dark spots and skin cancers.
Ane K.
To me, Exuviance is one of the few companies that tell you what you honestly getting. Every product i bought from their company was used to the last drop. This sheer refining fluid is so gentle on the skin and feels so light, i feel like it works so good with dry skin idk about oily. You can find this at Ulta.
Yasmine R.
San Jose , CA
This is a great product I'm so glad I found it
It really helping my spots and discoloration .
This product is not harsh at all, the packaging is simple and clean . I recommend to those who used to suffer from acne and now are dealing with scar discoloration
Libby H.
such a wonderful gentle exfoliator which im all about i love the feel of the gritty harsh ones but my skin loves this on the days i chill on the harsh exfoliaton lol.
Wendy K.
I just love Exuviance! I love all of their products and especially the Sheer Refining Fluid. Lightweight and works amazingly well. Highly recommended. :-)
Felean M.
Geronimo, OK
Great stuff! Definitely recommend it for every day skin cleansing! Super easy, low maintenance care! Pair it with their moisturizer for best results!
Anna H.
Raleigh , NC
I received a sample of this in an Ulta order and I love it. It is lightweight, balancing, and hydrating while not being greasy. Would highly recommend!
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Does this feel oily? Or does it look nice under makeup too?
loa c.
What is this for??
Natalie P.
Brentwood, CA
do you apply this before or after your foundation ?
Dawn M.
I'd this product for hair or skin?
Gabriela M.
Huron, CA
How Does This Product Good?