BY NEOSTRATA

Resurface dull, rough skin and restore silky softness to arms and legs with this potent treatment. The exfoliating lotion increases cell turnover, banishing dry, flaky skin and revealing a new, smooth, radiant texture. The Glycolic Acid formula lightly hydrates, and with consistent use, provides antiaging benefits, smoothing fine textural lines and restoring healthy elasticity and suppleness. Plus the PHA/Bionic Blend, Vitamin E and Shea Butter help moisturize and strengthen the skin barrier for greater protection. Ideal for daily use on arms and legs. Avoid use immediately after shaving. Appropriate for Keratosis Pilaris. Reveal glowing, smooth skin without ashy dryness and flakes. see more...

Heather T.
Cullman , AL
So I just started using this product, so it’s too soon to know about results. I will say it feels great going on, it’s super easy to use. Another plus is that I talk my husband into putting it on me! 🙈🙈
Jessica W.
Rising Sun, MD
I have Keratosis Pilaris. It is a condition of the hair follicles on the arms and sometimes legs that cause bumps and they are extremely annoying. They are little bumps and some can become severely inflamed. I have had it since I was a kid. I received a sample at first and I swear, just the sample alone made a huge difference. I purchased it after running out of the sample. However, as a mom of 5 and with only one income right now, it is difficult to spend any extra money on myself. When I use this, I noticed such a huge change and my skin is so much more smooth. Once I stop it with in about a month the Keratosis Pilaris starts up again. I want to thank #Neostrata the company who produces #Exuviance for creating the Retexturing Treatment. I am so thankful for the confidence you give me to wear short sleeves or sleeveless shirts when I am able to purchase the Exuviance Retexturing Treatment with Glycolic Acid /PHA Formula. Thank you from from the bottom of my heart.
Jessica W.
Ally B.
Mineral Wells, TX
For starters, I have KP(aka chicken skin) on my arms and legs. I’ve tried for years to find something to atleast Manage it. I got this for free from work to test out, and I kind of ignored it for a while. Ive finally started using it regularly and OMG I cried the first time I realized how well it worked. My arms are always rough and an insecurity of mine, but when I put this on after I shower, my arms feel silky smooth and minimal texture. The cool part is it actually has some form of exfoliation in it but you don’t feel it at all. There is a slight fragrance but nothing that would put me off of it. I’m almost out of mine and gonna have to buy a replacement soon because I don’t think I can go without it now!
Denisha C.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this stuff because I'm very sensitive to nickel and I was wearing a watch that had a clasp on it. it completely broke me out in a rash all over my arm. It was very itchy so would scratch it because sometimes you just can't help yourself. Using the treatment helped calm the bumps down. The texture from the bumps started going down a lot. Have yet to really find something store bought that would help with this issue. So made me really happy to see that it helps. The only downside is that because I would scratch, sometimes the lotion would burn the open wounds