Exuviance Purifying Cleansing Gel

by Exuviance

This soap free, foaming cleanser gently washes away makeup, surface oils and impurities without altering skin s natural moisture balance.  Contains the anti-aging properties of Alpha and Polyhydroxy Acids , along with conditioners to soothe and improve skin texture. Scent:   Apple-Citrus Formulated with Glycolic Acid and Gluconolactone Deep cleans to remove impurities Non-drying and gentle to skin For all skin types, including sensitive skin Purifying Cleansing Gel

Who likes this brand?
Would it be a good product for sensitive skin?
Is it good for oily skin?
Start your review of Exuviance Purifying Cleansing Gel!
Product Highlights
...radiant-looking skin. As I've gotten older and my skin has grown more sensitive; I do experience some slight drying from this cleanser, but I always follow with a moisturizer anyways, so it's not really an issue. The entire product line can be a bit expensive, but worth it and you can often find Travel Kits or packaged kits of the line (in stores like ULTA or ULTA.com) that end up being more cost-effective. If you're looking to improve the general appearance and feel of your skin, I would highly recommend trying not only the cleanser but the toner and moisturizer, as well. If you have dry skin, I would recommend using this particular cleanser every other day instead of daily. in 3 reviews
9 months ago
Exuviance Purifying Cleansing Gel uploaded by ⭐Cori C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this face wash! I have combination skin. Oily across my nose and pretty much dry everywhere else. Exuviance leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and effectively removes makeup. It also leaves my skin feeling refreshed and not too dry. It smells amazing and lathers very well. I would definitely recommend this product.
4 months agoBoca Raton, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Smells great and it lathers great. The down side is that it really doesn’t help with break outs. The lady sold it to me saying it was a miracle worker. In my opinion is like washing your face with hand soap.
3 years agoAsheville, NC
First let me start this review and let you know that I am a super skeptical buyer, and would never pay $49 for a cleanser. This cleanser made its way to me from an exuviance rep, and of corse I was super skeptical, as I am anytime someone swears by something. I have severe keratosis pilaris, and have tried all the "must have" products to help treat it, nothing has ever worked! Most of the stuff I've tried leave my skin too dry causing other issues. After talking to the rep for the company she left me a free bottle of this stuff! I couldn't want to try it, just so I could go back and say, welp another expensive product that doesn't work. Shocked and excited I've tried this stuff for now 4-5 days, amazed as I was it actually worked! Not only did it work but it left my skin feeling amazing! It doesn't dry out the skin like most other things I've tried. I HIGHLY recommend this products for that! I did try it on my face and didn't care for the results, it just wasn't a deep enough clean.
8 months agoSpring lake , NC
Exuviance Purifying Cleansing Gel uploaded by nikita H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product has done AMAZING at blurring my deep pitting acne scars, evening my skin tone, reducing the dark spots and red marks, and smoothing the overall texture of my skin. I've only been using it for 3 months! Love it!
a year agoManitou Beach, MI
I have acne scars and wide pores, also a lot of black and with heads that I had to extract every other day. i was so anoyed, till I found this cleanser. I also convine the papaya glicolic peel and the oxigen mask to my rutine. Now I have no more withe and black heads, smooth texture and my pores almost closed. I can not believed it. Finally I feel like I found a solution
2 years ago
I have only been using this product for a week now but it has done wonders to my skin! I normally have combination skin with oil slicks and dry patches all over.  even when I go to sleep even with clean and moisturized face, I wake up to the Sahara Desert and by noon my face is covered in oil! but just one week after using this product my skin has balanced out tremendously! I also just recently got on birth control so I've had huge hormonal under the skin acne and those are completely gone as well. No redness. no dry patches. no oil slicks. my face is smooth, clear & moisturized after using it. i was hesitant to try this out at first because every review that I've read on it is either done by a representative or someone who has been paid to try it out. not me! I have to admit that I'm jealous of those people because this product is a little pricey but a little goes a very long way so it makes it totally worth the price to have great skin! With the amount that I use this product will last me well over a year at least. I wish I could say the same for the other products in this line. (especially the toner because it goes super fast!) I use this product twice a day in conjunction with the moisturizing toner, the day and night moisturizer (the day has spf! super important) and the eye moisturizer & i absolutely love them all (except for those prices!) I am a new fan to Exuviance but I am a huge one already! I will definitely continue to use this product line for a very long time. or until i go broke! 😉
a year agoHatfield, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Truly the best cleanser I’ve used. Not to mention the bang for your buck is too good to pass up. I use a dime size amount morning and night and have yet to hit halfway in my bottle and I’m over 5 months in. This is perfect for the shower and a quick cleanse but also helps to prevent drying of my skin!
6 years ago
I am a fan of the Exuviance line as it was the first product line that gave me better looking skin (after my teenage to adult transition). I still use the Purifying Cleansing Gel and have since substituted the moisturizer out for anti-aging cream and occasionally use the toner. When used as a daily regimen, and using the line of products, this really does give your cleaner, more radiant-looking skin. As I've gotten older and my skin has grown more sensitive; I do experience some slight drying from this cleanser, but I always follow with a moisturizer anyways, so it's not really an issue. The entire product line can be a bit expensive, but worth it and you can often find Travel Kits or packaged kits of the line (in stores like ULTA or ULTA.com) that end up being more cost-effective. If you're looking to improve the general appearance and feel of your skin, I would highly recommend trying not only the cleanser but the toner and moisturizer, as well. If you have dry skin, I would recommend using this particular cleanser every other day instead of daily.
3 years agoGarner, NC
I am trying this as my new face wash. It feels great when I am washibg my face rinses clean and smells good. I am finding that I am loving the way my skin looks and feels after use.
9 months agoSeaside , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is an amazing cleanser. Its safe to use around the eyes without burning. The price point is what hits the star, but you do get what you pay for. The amount in the bottle is generous.