BY EXUVIANCE

Pamper, purify and detoxify oily, acne-prone skin with the Exuviance Purifying Clay Masque.  This cooling and detoxifying treatment masque utilizes an invigorating, balancing clay formula to draw out impurities, clean skin and refine pores for a clearer, brighter and smoother complexion. A bionic blend of Polyhydroxy Acids including Gluconolactone and Lactobionic Acid help support and hydrate skin, while Pro-Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant protection and conditioning benefits.  Additional ingredients include Kaolin to absorb surface oils, Papaya Extract for gentle exfoliation, Green Tea Leaf for antioxidant benefits, and Honey Extract to help the skin rehydrate. Ideal for all skin types, especially acne-prone, this refreshing masque leaves skin fresher, cleaner and softer after only 5-10 minutes and is perfect to use as a weekly deep cleaning.   <ul s see more...

• I love this product. Tried it as a sample and then bought full si...1 Answers
Buy on EDC Ski...
Glendy L.
Rosamond, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gave this mask a try and I want totally in love with it. I have yet to finish my tube and although I have noticed a few changes on my skin its not a major change, but I will finish this product and give another review and hope that I will see major improvements by then.
anu n.
COLUMBIA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for combination skin. Not drying. Cleans outmy pores and smoothness skin.
anu n.
COLUMBIA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. Tried it as a sample and then bought full size! It's cleans my pores and works great for my combination skin