Exuviance Pure Retinol Correcting Peel

by Exuviance

Retinol Product

[product:exuviance-pure-retinol-correcting-peel] what are your thoughts on this ? Does it really work?
Is a good product?
How did you receive this samples ?
Start your review of Exuviance Pure Retinol Correcting Peel!
Leah Y.
Shelby Twp, MI
Exuviance Pure Retinol Correcting Peel uploaded by Leah Y.
I adore this product! Super easy because it’s an overnight peel. Totally changed my skin after 6 weeks. My skin is firmer, tighter and more flawless. It helped reduce my acne scars significantly and evened out my skin tone and texture.
Lillian  S.
San Jacinto, CA
Exuviance Pure Retinol Correcting Peel uploaded by Lillian  S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a underrated Retinol Peel, It comes in a quantity of six retinol peels. You use it once a week, I must tell you, you need to apply your spf the next day after this treatment. This peel leaves my skin looking amazing the next morning. It gives me that glow from within to my skin and smooth. I absolutely love this retinol peel. Don’t forget to rinse it off the next morning just FYI it’s an overnight treatment. Try it and let me know if you like it. It’s on sale now on Ulta.com! Don’t miss out!
Isabel D.
Visalia , CA
Exuviance Pure Retinol Correcting Peel uploaded by Isabel D.
This is a soft peel! I did one every two weeks since I have more sensitive skin. It also helped my acne and old scars! Super impressed!
JILLIAN B.
Tallahassee, FL
Exuviance Pure Retinol Correcting Peel uploaded by JILLIAN B.
At first this product dried out my face some. However, it does have retinol in its ingredients so it is expected. I thought it was going to be more of a face mask but it was little pads. The product is really good. It helped with my under eyes a bit. I would buy it on my own!
Jens L.
Long Beach, CA
Exuviance Pure Retinol Correcting Peel uploaded by Jens L.
On the left is a photo of my skin after using the pads twice; On the right is after using the whole treatment, which is 6 retinol peel pads. I really like this product, because I see immediate result. After using just the first pad, my skin was already a lot brighter and even. The only problem I had was the smell of the pad. It had an alcohol like smell, but the smell quickly went away after 2 seconds, so it didn’t bother me. I applied this once a week in the evening, this quickly became a skincare routine I looked forward to every week.
Brittany A.
Northbrook, IL
Exuviance Pure Retinol Correcting Peel uploaded by Brittany A.
Definitely open a window when applying the pads because the scent is STRONG! I love the cream. My skin looks glowy after I apply it 🤗
Stephanie C.
Orlando, FL
Exuviance Pure Retinol Correcting Peel uploaded by Stephanie C.
The first listed ingredient is alcohol denat, which is not something I like to rub into my skin. Subsequently, the peel pads smell like rubbing alcohol, which is off-putting. The first time I used it, I noticed my skin looked immediately tightened, which is likely due to the alcohol. Giving a star because my skin did have a glow after using the moisturizer it came with. At regular price this 6-week supply is $72- I feel there are better retinol products on the market at a lower price point.
Naasiha S.
Exuviance Pure Retinol Correcting Peel uploaded by Naasiha S.
I found the peel to be more suitable for my skin type and regimen, as opposed to the moisturizer. I really did like it! The moisturizer was fine, but I found after a few hours it began to pill, which could have been due to a number of factors, including environmental, however, I felt it worth noting in my review. **received complimentary from Influenster for trying 🙂
Katherine M.
Atlanta, GA
Exuviance Pure Retinol Correcting Peel uploaded by Katherine M.
I started to use this peeling treatment 3 weeks ago and I can already see the difference. My skin has improve amazingly. My lines are slowly disappearing and my face look more toned and brighter. The dryness and dead sling is gone and new healthy skin started to resurface. I am impress with the results
Alondra S.
Exuviance Pure Retinol Correcting Peel uploaded by Alondra S.
This is my first time using a Retinol Peel, and I am already impressed. I’m on my 3rd week, using Exuviance Pure Retinol Peel Pads, the package includes 6 pads (6 weeks supply). I have used retinol before, but as a serum but it has never given me the results, even with only a single, first time use these peel pads gave me. It does have an alcohol smell to it, when you open it, but not too overwhelming, the round pads are lightly textured, and really saturated with the peel solution. With just one single use (1st week) I noticed a huge difference in just how my skin felt, to the touch, a smooth feel, and a visible reduction of texture & my pore size. My face was red just for the first few minutes I was rubbing my face with the pad but it went away afterwards. I did feel a light tingling but it didn’t last long. The first week I noticed a peeling around one zit, and amazingly the inflammation was nonexistent. I used in my face and my neck/decollete area, I am I’m on my 3rd week, tomorrow will begin week 4, and my skin already looks brighter, the texture has improved and the pore size is smaller. I can’t wait to see how good my skin will look at the end of these 6 weeks! I will restock & keep using these for sure! Make sure you don’t expose your face to the sun as this peel will make it sensitive and will burn it easily! Oh and Use your sunblock! Check results photos (1st week top with stripes, 2nd week red top, 3rd week yellow top)