Exuviance Performance Peel AP²⁵

by Exuviance

Why it works

The creators of the original Glycolic Acid Peel share a high performance peel that is safe and easy to use at home. The Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 contains a 25% blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) and Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA), including Glycolic Acid, Mandelic Acid and Gluconolactone. Performance Peel AP25 works at skin’s surface to exfoliate dead, dull surface layers, to reveal fresher, healthier skin.

Could you cut these in half to make them last longer or do you suggest using the whole peel pad at once?
What is your favorite moisturizer to use after this peel? Do you think [product:kate-somerville-goat-milk-moisturizing-cream-60] is gentle enough to use after?
Hi all! Looking for recommendations for face exfoliators? I have been using the Exuviance Performance Peel AP²⁵ but would love to try something else, and maybe more affordable. Thank you!
Start your review of Exuviance Performance Peel AP²⁵!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,058 reviews
Exuviance Performance Peel AP²⁵ uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received a free sample of this 2-step exfoliating peel and I really like it. It is pretty intense, my face had a reddish tint afterwards but it wasn’t irritating or bothersome at all. I didn’t feel any tingling or irritation while the activator was on. This peel comes with 2 pads, an activator and a neutralizer. I left the activator on for 10 minutes , then wiped my face with the neutralizing pad and then rinsed everything off. My skin felt smooth and soft. This product contains mandelic and glycolic acids, which are great for exfoliating and helping with large pores/oil control. While I do think this peel was great, it’s VERY pricey. You get 13 sets of pads for $79 at Ulta. I wouldn’t pay that price for it honestly, I have used several AHA toners that I think are just as effective at a much more affordable cost. My favorites are [product:ole-henriksen-balancing-force-oil-control-toner] and [product:saturday-skin-pore-clarifying-toner-10%-glycolic-acid-pore-control-complex]
Meghan D.
Darien, IL
Exuviance Performance Peel AP²⁵ uploaded by Meghan D.
Exuviance Performance Peel AP²⁵ uploaded by Meghan D.
🤩 I was sent the Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 Special Limited Edition 10-Year Anniversary Care with Pride Packaging complimentary from Exuviance to review. ✨ This is a Professional Level At-Home Peel Containing 2 Activator Pads and 2 Neutralizer Pads. My Steps 👇🏼1️⃣ First, I cleansed my face and applied the Activator Pad.2️⃣ About 10 minutes later, I applied the Neutralizer Pad.3️⃣ Lastly, I applied moisturizer. ✳️ Protip: Don’t forget your chest, neck, and back of your hands! The active ingredients work at the skin's surface to exfoliate dead skin. My skin felt fresh and healthier after only two uses! 🌈 Family Equality’s mission is to advance legal and lived equality for LGBTQ families, and for those who wish to form them, through building community, changing hearts and minds, and driving policy change.🌈 There will be a $1 donation made to Family Equality or every eligible Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health Limited Edition Care with Pride item purchased at participating retail stores from 6/1/21-6/30/21. This is available for a limited time at Exuviance Performance Peel AP²⁵
Amy S.
Kokomo, IN
Exuviance Performance Peel AP²⁵ uploaded by Amy S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have never used a chemical peel before giving this a try. At first I was very intimidated by it but is very easy to use. You just use step one which is a pad you swipe all over your face avoiding your lips and eyes wait 10 minutes and then use step 2 to neutralize. I didn't feel any burning or tingling nor was my skin irritated using this chemical peel. I didn't notice a difference in my skin texture and have to say my skin looks much better. The down side is the price although it is definitely cheaper than going for a facial.
Roksolana K.
Vienna, VA
Exuviance Performance Peel AP²⁵ uploaded by Roksolana K.
Exuviance Performance Peel Ap²⁵ I love this product. This is one of my favorite exfoliators and I was happy to receive it as a part of Influenster campaign. I use it once a week, as it is strong and it lets my creams and serums be more efficient and penetrating. It is pricey, but you get 13 week supply, as there are 13 pads of each step in the box. The only thing is that I use it on my neck and décolletage and I wish the pads were larger for this reason.
Jessica R.
Bellevue, IA
Exuviance Performance Peel AP²⁵ uploaded by Jessica R.
Super easy to use and left my skin feeling bright and hydrated! Wish they would’ve given more than a week supply as I feel with anything you need to try the product for several weeks before being able to give a true review
Aditi A.
Katy, TX
Exuviance Performance Peel AP²⁵ uploaded by Aditi A.
Exuviance Performance Peel AP²⁵ uploaded by Aditi A.
This is a very safe at home use peel which is made with the combination of 25% Glycolic acid, Mandelic and Pholyhydroxy acids. First step is to use the Activator pad on clean skin, wait for 10-12 minutes and then use the Neutralizer pad. Benefits 🌈Makes your skin more smoother and brighter 🌈It exfoliates the skin 🌈It cleans the pores 🌈It smoothes the look of fine lines and wrinkles 🌈Fades away the dark spots 🌈More even and bright skin tone Overall, a very safe and effective way to get salon like clean skin with a at home peel at the convenience of our homes. [product:exuviance-performance-peel-ap²⁵]
Amy S.
Leander, TX
Exuviance Performance Peel AP²⁵ uploaded by Amy S.
I received these in my #carewithpride box I am excited but super nervous to try them out I’ve never used a face peel before I have somewhat sensitive skin so I’m nervous this might make it worse but also really excited to see the results I will update review with before and after 🌈
Jasmyne C.
Jackson, MS
Exuviance Performance Peel AP²⁵ uploaded by Jasmyne C.
You see the glow 👀👀 So happy I got to try out the Exuviance Performance Peel and Neutrogena makeup wipes complimentary from Influenster. This was my first peel ever and I was super nervous but I loved the results. I didn’t have any issues with the peel making me break out or anything like that. 10/10 recommend if you notice that your skin is getting a little dull and needs a pick me up
Rakiyat A.
Los Angeles, CA
Exuviance Performance Peel AP²⁵ uploaded by Rakiyat A.
Purchased at: Target
I loved the way it made my under eyes look and feel wonderful. I felt refreshed and really to take on the day.
Anastasia  I.
Temecula, CA
Exuviance Performance Peel AP²⁵ uploaded by Anastasia  I.
I don’t like gently peels because I need action, feelings and result. This peel gave me no visible result after procedure and no feelings during procedure. It’s okay. It dose not means that this product is bad, this peel just not for me , this peel for sensitive skin.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wendy T.
Springfield, OR
Jbella E. il y a un an
Use a good serum and then kate somerville goat milk moisturizer.
Daniela P.
Rodney W. il y a un an
You might want to look into an exfoliating toner. I like Krave Kale-lalu-yaha.
Ivana A.
Kissimmee, FL
Nicole B. il y a un an
I personally like the Dr. Dennis Gross version better. When I used the exuviance one, I felt like I had to leave it on longer to get the same results.
Sarah D.
Bluff City, TN
il y a 2 ans
Exuviance Performance Peel AP²⁵ ? How many uses before you see results?
CARRIE M. il y a 2 ans
A couple week you should her it before you see results Now can you go me a favor and go follow me? I have no idea how to get followers and new
Sarah D.
Bluff City, TN
il y a 2 ans
Exuviance Performance Peel AP²⁵ ? How many uses before you see results?
Nidia G. il y a 2 ans
i saw results after the second use