BeautyFaceFacial SkincareExuviance
Overnight Transformation Complex

Exuviance Overnight Transformation Complex

by Exuviance

"Revitalize and transform skin while you sleep. The hydrating formula with vitamins, skin conditioners and Hyaluronic Acid restores youthful suppleness and resilience while the botanical and PHA/Bionic formula smooths skin."

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Exuviance Overnight Transformation Complex!
Stephanie J.
Pflugerville, TX
Exuviance Overnight Transformation Complex uploaded by Stephanie J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have very dry skin because of Hashimoto's and couldn't find a moisturizing cream for my sensitive skin. This is so nice on my skin! Leaves it moisturized without clogging my pores. It also has a light almost pear scent which I love! It is $48 @ulta but it lasted me over a month using it on my face, neck, and chest!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
2,179 reviews
Exuviance Overnight Transformation Complex uploaded by Lisa F.
Exuviance Overnight Transformation Complex uploaded by Lisa F.
Exuviance is definitely one of my favorite skin care brands. I absolutely love Exuviance Skin Caring BB Fluid SPF 50 and Exuviance PERFORMANCE PEEL AP25 (6-week supply). I ordered some products from their site and got some decent sized samples like this overnight moisturizer. I have sensitive skin that tends to get dry especially in the cold weather and this saved my skin! It has a light green pastel color to it to neutralize any redness which I like and it’s highly moisturizing. It has Hyaluronic acid, Botanicals and other soothing and hydrating ingredients. It has a thick creamy texture which I love and I will be definitely finishing this sample and buying the full size.
Margaret S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have smelled very few restorative moisturizing creams that smell as good as this. I mean this thing is incredible! It also does so well to moisturize overnight, and I don’t feel greasy or sticky in the morning.
Kim N.
La Jolla, CA
I never put on masks overnight because my eye area is very sensitive but this moisturizer feels GREAT on my skin and makes my skin feel baby soft in the morning! Definitely recommend and would purchase again!
Genna G.
Nutley, NJ
1,557 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this night cream so much. I received a free sample with an Ulta purchase and I’m so glad I did. It’s super hydrating and nourishing for my skin. A little goes a long way. I wake up in the morning with radiant glowing skin. Definitely recommended.
Anne S.
Selden, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Wow. This is such a great overnight treatment. My skin felt so soft and smooth in the morning. Your skin feels great after you put it on and even better after you wash it off in the morning. Highly recommend!
Jessica K.
Shakopee
Purchased at: ULTA
I got a small sample size in the mail from my Ipsy bag and I fell in love with it immediately. I have combo skin with redness and some texture. This stuff absorbs and doesn’t leave your face greasy at all. I bought the big size after my travel size was up. You will not regret buying this.

Looking for your answer?