BY EXUVIANCE

Overnight Recovery Masque - Every day, skin is exposed to the damaging effects of the environment - pollution, UV exposure, extremes of temperature and humidity. Now you can help sleep away the day's damage and wake to beautiful, revitalized skin. This unique water-gel masque melts into skin, working while you sleep to attack the damage from everyday factors that can age your skin. A potent anti-pollution complex, including antioxidant lilac cell culture extract and PHA/Bionics, helps neutralize the effects of daily pollution and environmental damage such as free radicals and harmful metals, that can break down collagen and prematurely age the look of skin. Overnight, prodew refills deep reserves of natural skin moisture known as NMF (natural moisturizing factor), restoring a feeling of suppleness and comfort. PHA/Bionics and evening primrose oil strengthen skin's protective barrier for a stronger, more resilient tomorrow. Awake to beautiful skin with the damage behind you, deeply hydrated and stronger. Prodew is a registered trademark of Ajinomoto Co, Inc. - Overnight Recovery Masque see more...

Buy on ULTA
Rikka I.
Only thing keeping me from giving this 5 stars is the price! Ouchie on the bank. I love this product, though. It keeps you leaving moisturized over night. Your skin feels supple in the morning. Didn't break me out. Relatively light weight for an over night mask. No fragrance. It was lovely. I miss it already. Might repurchase, but I have a lot of moisturizers I am working through.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
This is a very lightweight watery-gel mask that leaves the skin very smooth (does contain dimethicone). It did not help with the texture on my forehead and it is fragranced so probably not the best for sensitive skin. I do like using this for my neck.
Presley T.
Jonesboro, AR
It’s amazing. I leaves this absolute glow to my face. I had very dry skin and this made my skin feel so much more normal. It comes in this nice jar that is size able for the cost.
Funmi F.
Pelham, AL
Omg I use this product very night and it’s almost time for a refill. It smells amazing and when i wake up in the morning my skin feels amazing! I am definitely a lover and constant customer for this brand.
Jennifer A.
Peabody , MA
I absolutely love this mask. The smell is lovely and makes me skin so soft. I put it on right before bed and them wash it off in the morning. My skin is hydrated and smooth the next day. I use it 3 times a week and actually look forward to the nights o put it on. This jar lasts awhile. Highly recommend!!
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
I have very dry skin so I was really excited to try this product. When I first put it on it feels like it stings a little bit and I'm not sure why. It smells fantastic and I think it really holds the moisture in.
Mindy T.
Murfreesboro
Love this product. My skin feels great the morning after using this product. It's especially helpful during the colder months with the toll the winter weather takes on my skin. A little goes a long way so the jar lasts awhile.
Madison L.
This is my second time trying a product by this brand and I am in love. This masque is a really good size for the price. I have really sensitive skin and it did not irritate my face like some products do. I am really impressed with this product my face feels so much softer and healthier
Desiree K.
Detroit, MI
I feel like this product really repairs my skin at night. Every time i use it my skin looks so great & refreshed the next day
Lindsey W.
Hanover
Love this mask, one of my favorites. Skin feels amazing after use. Not sure about the smell yet.