BY EXUVIANCE

Repair and hydrate oily skin overnight with Exuviance Night Renewal HydraGel.  This lightweight, silky gel contains Phytotal®, a beneficial botanical blend of oil-reducing ingredients that help decrease excess oiliness and shine without stripping your skin of its natural moisture.  A concentrated blend of clinically proven Polyhydroxy and Alpha Hydroxy Acids helps repair and renew your skin in this nighttime complex.  Gluconolactone helps refine skin texture and pore size, while diminishing dark spots and uneven pigmentation, rebuilding the skin s matrix to reveal softer, plumper skin.  Mandelic Acid, a naturally occurring Alpha Hydroxy Acid found in almonds, helps smooth away the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while controlling oil production, transforming oily, uneven skin with enlarged pores into a smoother, healthier looking complexion while you sle see more...

Diana S.
Anahuac
If I could give this product a million stars I would! It has helped my skin dramatically with only a few days. I love how it doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily afterwards and it really helps with my oil control and dry combo skin!
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
I’m so loving this as my nighttime moisturizer. I find that I’m getting less oily throughout the day; my pores look much tighter, and my skin feels so much smoother. It’s totally worth the price tag! Would def recommend.
Amber M.
Senatobia, MS
Omg!!! The absolute best skin care ever? Kinda pricey! But worth every penny! I bought at ulta a few days ago! And can already tell a difference