Exuviance Multi-Protective Day Creme SPF 20, 1.75 oz uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY EXUVIANCE

This hydrating daily anti-aging cream is formulated with a Bionic Polyhydroxy Acid blend to even skin tone, refine skin texture and visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles for brighter, younger looking skin. Botanicals soothe the skin while Pro-Vitamin E and grape seed extract provide antioxidant protection. Dermatologist developed. Not tested on animals. Multi-Protective Day Creme SPF 20 see more...

Rebecca M.
Detroit, MI
When I came across Exuviance daily moisturizer last year...I was was happy to give it a try... I have tried many products over the years and nothing can compare to Exuviance...it hydrates my face like no other... It's not greasy or sticky, it makes my face feel soft and I can feel the dryness go away as I apply the moisturizer. I use it daily and I would not replace it with anything else. I love Exuviance !
Isabella B.
I always use this moisturizer under my makeup for extra protection from the sun and it works wonders. It doesn't clog my pores or irritate my skin and improves my skin overall which I love.
Lindsay H.
Cape coral, FL
This product left my skin feeling very oily and heavy. I wouldn't recommend this product for someone with an oily complexion like myself.

back