Exuviance Moisturizing Antibacterial Facial Cleanser

by Exuviance

This foaming, soap-free cleanser reaches deep into pores to dissolve impurities and help reduce problematic bacteria.  Non-irritating formula leaves skin clean and soft.  Skin conditioners and antioxidants soothe, protect and improve skin texture, while a Polyhydroxy Acid provides anti-aging benefits. Scent:   Fragrance-Free Contains Polyhydroxy Acid Gluconolactone Removes makeup, dirt, and surface oils Antioxidants and conditioners soothe, protect and improve texture Formulated to provide anti-aging benefits Non-drying and gentle Ideal for use on dry or oily/acne-prone skin Moisturizing Antibacterial Facial Cleanser

niñas ayudenme realmente funciona? tengo la piel grasa con un poco de acne
I currently use the cleanser for normal/combination skin. How does this product work with oily faces?
Does this prevent acne and blackheads?
Start your review of Exuviance Moisturizing Antibacterial Facial Cleanser!
Product Highlights
“The only cleanser that actually helps my acne and doesn't make me break out worse.. Also is very hydrating for being an antibacterial cleanser” in reviews
“...that is what you want if you have acne. My skin is already dry (and super sensitive!!!) this is probably why I had more of a drying reaction to the cleanser. That being saidI interchange this with another cleanser (i only use it about 3 days a week) so typically I will wash with this at night (about a minute and ten seconds) then moisturize. In the morning I rinse my face with water (warm) swipe toner over (let dry) then splash my face with cold water (tightens the pores). ” in reviews
This product works so well for my skin I am so sad that they have discontinued it. Are used this when I was fixing my skin from hormonal acne that was very oily and painful, this Did dry out my skin a little However I knew it was helping overall.
2,475 reviews
I receive this product as a freebie from all to a periodical I loved it. It made my skin feel so soft and so smooth. I would definitely purchase this product again
If I could give this more than 5 stars I would. But it's also not available in my Ulta anymore. This is the only face wash that has cleared up my acne. The cosmetology manager at my Ulta ended up getting me two free bottles from the representative and I am literally going to cry when I'm out. (Although I think you might be able to get it on Amazon, I'm going to need to stock up) it's antibacterial which is why I think they discontinued you but it's also why I think it works for me. I LOVE THIS FACE WASH.
I used this cleanser for 2 years and it worked like magic. Unfortunately, my skin has definitely gotten used to it so I had to move on... but I would highly recommend to anyone who wants an face wash that clears acne, softens your face & takes make up away. Truly a triple threat. It can be found at Ulta!
Marietta, GA
This saved my acne. This face wash takes off all my makeup and leaves me feeling clean. It washes away unwanted oils but leave me feeling hydrated. When I switched to another drug store face wash I complexity broke out. I totally would recommend if you could actually get it ugh I'm mad that exuvaince is discontinuing it's best product :(
Joppa, MD
The holy grail of cleansers for combination skin! The AHA/PHA blend helps provide a gentle cellular exfoliation that helps keep oil at bay and flakiness in dry areas from appearing. I will never go to anything else. Exuviance is like the doctorate of skin-care.
This is my favorite face wash. I use it twice a day and I've noticed it helps heal breakouts faster than other products I've tried. It also doesn't dry my face out too much which is nice as well. I've been using this product for years and even though I've tried other ones, I keep going back to this one. One bottle lasts a pretty long time.
Jamaica, NY
I recently ran out of this cleanser and it was really good and gentle to my skin. It made breakouts disappear and even acne scars lightened up a little. My pores felt so clean and all the bacteria removed easily with this cleanser. I highly recommend!
Fairbanks, AK
I have only switched over to this for a short time but already its helping clear my acne flare up that my previous cleanser could not. My friend recommended i get a anti-bacterial to clear out the acne so I went down to Ulta crossed my fingers and found this. So far my blemishes have shrunk and I haven't had a flare up. The only warming I give is that it is drying (due to the ingredients they are stronger than a gentle cleanser) but that is what you want if you have acne. My skin is already dry (and super sensitive!!!) this is probably why I had more of a drying reaction to the cleanser. That being saidI interchange this with another cleanser (i only use it about 3 days a week) so typically I will wash with this at night (about a minute and ten seconds) then moisturize. In the morning I rinse my face with water (warm) swipe toner over (let dry) then splash my face with cold water (tightens the pores).
Fresno, CA
Definitely works, its medicated and contains triclosan, which is very effective when treating acne, but this isn't the product for you if you are looking for something more on the natural side. In some countries, you can't even use triclosan