Exuviance Moisturizing Antibacterial Facial Cleanser uploaded by Rachel K.

BY EXUVIANCE

This foaming, soap-free cleanser reaches deep into pores to dissolve impurities and help reduce problematic bacteria.  Non-irritating formula leaves skin clean and soft.  Skin conditioners and antioxidants soothe, protect and improve skin texture, while a Polyhydroxy Acid provides anti-aging benefits. Scent:   Fragrance-Free Contains Polyhydroxy Acid Gluconolactone Removes makeup, dirt, and surface oils Antioxidants and conditioners soothe, protect and improve texture Formulated to provide anti-aging benefits Non-drying and gentle Ideal for use on dry or oily/acne-prone skin Moisturizing Antibacterial Facial Cleanser see more...

• niñas ayudenme realmente funciona? tengo la piel grasa con un poc...1 Answers
  • I currently use the cleanser for normal/combination skin. How doe...3 Answers
  • Does this prevent acne and blackheads?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Fairbanks, AK
I have only switched over to this for a short time but already its helping clear my acne flare up that my previous cleanser could not. My friend recommended i get a anti-bacterial to clear out the acne so I went down to Ulta crossed my fingers and found this. So far my blemishes have shrunk and I haven't had a flare up. The only warming I give is that it is drying (due to the ingredients they are stronger than a gentle cleanser) but that is what you want if you have acne. My skin is already dry (and super sensitive!!!) this is probably why I had more of a drying reaction to the cleanser. That being saidI interchange this with another cleanser (i only use it about 3 days a week) so typically I will wash with this at night (about a minute and ten seconds) then moisturize. In the morning I rinse my face with water (warm) swipe toner over (let dry) then splash my face with cold water (tightens the pores).
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Greenville, SC
Yes, it's pricey but so dang worth every penny. I have hormonal cystic acne which means that my face always looks a hot mess and benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid won't really help. This cleanser is a life saver! I noticed a huge difference in only one week. It gets your face so clean without any stinging or re-washing. One pump, and I can cleanse my whole face and it takes off all of my makeup and leaves me baby soft. This company is operated by a bunch of scientists and they put their money into research and not airbrushed ads.
Simone D.
Simone D.
Newhall, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser lasted a really long time and did wonders for my skin. I felt so refreshed every time I used it. It didn't dry out my skin which new products generally do and I was able to use it with my Clarisonic which made my skin feel smoothr. It gave my skin exactly what it needed. This product was recommended to me by an associate at Ulta after I told him I was prone to breakouts and that I had a lot of red tones to my skin.
Katie K.
Katie K.
I'll keep this short and sweet- it's worth every single penny. I've got hormonal cystic-acne (plus oily skin every single day) and this stuff saves my skin. It's effective, but be sure you follow-up with a good moisturizer; it can cause small dry patches (especially when you use it for the first time). I really recommend experimenting with the application- try once a day if twice a day isn't working for you/your skin.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has saved my face. I have adult acne because of my PCOS and even with a prescription acne medicine, I still have to be very careful with what I put on my face. I went to ULTA to find an antibacterial face wash and the employee was excited to show me this new line. I have been using it ever since and could not be happier to have something that I can stick with and helps keep my skin clear.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Marietta, GA
This is the best facial cleanser I have found! The packaging is simple, but it's what inside that counts. I have purchased this product at Ulta, but also online. It is so gentle to use, but removes all of my makeup, including eye makeup, easily! I also have problematic, combination skin, and this cleanser has helped to clear up my skin drastically!
Madison L.
Madison L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Exuviance is one of my favorite skincare brands! I have so many of their products and I have not been disappointed at all. I love this facial cleanser because it cleans deep down in the pores and rids impurities. I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate my skin.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, it is soap fee and works great. I was at ulta and one of the lady's said this was a good product for adults with acne. It has cleared up my skin so much, I use it twice a day. This product is worth every penny and I will be buying more.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
Diberville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. My face is way cleaner and breakouts rarely ever happen due to this stuff!!
It even helped with dark spots I've had on my face from acne! I use this everyday when I wake up and after I wash my face before bed!!
Seriously recommend!!
Kaitlyn Renee H.
Kaitlyn Renee H.
Piqua, OH
Hands down one of the most hydrating moisturizers I've ever used. It is so gentle on sensitive skin & worked wonders over night it seems. I have used it for a few weeks & my skin feels so smooth, so youthful, & so beautiful.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Does this product contain any sulfates? Like sodium lauryl sulfate or sodium laureth sulfate?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Cape coral, FL
I currently use the cleanser for normal/combination skin. How does this product work with oily faces?
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Does this prevent acne and blackheads?
Lisset J.
Lisset J.
niñas ayudenme realmente funciona? tengo la piel grasa con un poco de acne