Exuviance Moisturizing Antibacterial Facial Cleanser uploaded by Rachel K.

BY EXUVIANCE

This foaming, soap-free cleanser reaches deep into pores to dissolve impurities and help reduce problematic bacteria.  Non-irritating formula leaves skin clean and soft.  Skin conditioners and antioxidants soothe, protect and improve skin texture, while a Polyhydroxy Acid provides anti-aging benefits. Scent:   Fragrance-Free Contains Polyhydroxy Acid Gluconolactone Removes makeup, dirt, and surface oils Antioxidants and conditioners soothe, protect and improve texture Formulated to provide anti-aging benefits Non-drying and gentle Ideal for use on dry or oily/acne-prone skin Moisturizing Antibacterial Facial Cleanser see more...

• niñas ayudenme realmente funciona? tengo la piel grasa con un poc...1 Answers
  • I currently use the cleanser for normal/combination skin. How doe...3 Answers
  • Does this prevent acne and blackheads?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chaquetta G.
Florence
This has been apart of my life for the last year or two. I do t use it everyday but when I feel a breakout coming on I reach for this in the shower. This is a fast acting antibacterial cleanser that prevents more acne from spreading. It’s a little on the pricy side but well worth it for anyone who suffered from acne.
Donna A.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I used this cleanser for 2 years and it worked like magic. Unfortunately, my skin has definitely gotten used to it so I had to move on... but I would highly recommend to anyone who wants an face wash that clears acne, softens your face & takes make up away. Truly a triple threat. It can be found at Ulta!
Samantha H.
Marietta, GA
This saved my acne. This face wash takes off all my makeup and leaves me feeling clean. It washes away unwanted oils but leave me feeling hydrated. When I switched to another drug store face wash I complexity broke out. I totally would recommend if you could actually get it ugh I'm mad that exuvaince is discontinuing it's best product :(
Sara A.
Jamaica, NY
I recently ran out of this cleanser and it was really good and gentle to my skin. It made breakouts disappear and even acne scars lightened up a little. My pores felt so clean and all the bacteria removed easily with this cleanser. I highly recommend!
Teresa L.
Fairbanks, AK
I have only switched over to this for a short time but already its helping clear my acne flare up that my previous cleanser could not. My friend recommended i get a anti-bacterial to clear out the acne so I went down to Ulta crossed my fingers and found this. So far my blemishes have shrunk and I haven't had a flare up. The only warming I give is that it is drying (due to the ingredients they are stronger than a gentle cleanser) but that is what you want if you have acne. My skin is already dry (and super sensitive!!!) this is probably why I had more of a drying reaction to the cleanser. That being saidI interchange this with another cleanser (i only use it about 3 days a week) so typically I will wash with this at night (about a minute and ten seconds) then moisturize. In the morning I rinse my face with water (warm) swipe toner over (let dry) then splash my face with cold water (tightens the pores).
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
Definitely works, its medicated and contains triclosan, which is very effective when treating acne, but this isn't the product for you if you are looking for something more on the natural side. In some countries, you can't even use triclosan
Chelsea H.
Owensboro, KY
If I could give this cleanser more than five stars I would! This cleanser is free of salyicilic (makes it safe for use while pregnant too) and and benzo peroxide, can you say adult acne heaven!? No drying, flaking or peeling with this cleanser. The mandelic acid in this product works as an antibacterial agent to really clear the junk out of pores and clear up breakouts. I have used this for the last three years and have clearer skin than ever. I use this along with a heavy moisturizer in winter and lighter moisturizer for summer due to my naturally dry skin.
Lindsay S.
Greenville, SC
Yes, it's pricey but so dang worth every penny. I have hormonal cystic acne which means that my face always looks a hot mess and benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid won't really help. This cleanser is a life saver! I noticed a huge difference in only one week. It gets your face so clean without any stinging or re-washing. One pump, and I can cleanse my whole face and it takes off all of my makeup and leaves me baby soft. This company is operated by a bunch of scientists and they put their money into research and not airbrushed ads.
Simone D.
Newhall, CA
This cleanser lasted a really long time and did wonders for my skin. I felt so refreshed every time I used it. It didn't dry out my skin which new products generally do and I was able to use it with my Clarisonic which made my skin feel smoothr. It gave my skin exactly what it needed. This product was recommended to me by an associate at Ulta after I told him I was prone to breakouts and that I had a lot of red tones to my skin.
Liz C.
This product has saved my face. I have adult acne because of my PCOS and even with a prescription acne medicine, I still have to be very careful with what I put on my face. I went to ULTA to find an antibacterial face wash and the employee was excited to show me this new line. I have been using it ever since and could not be happier to have something that I can stick with and helps keep my skin clear.
Kelsey M.
Does this product contain any sulfates? Like sodium lauryl sulfate or sodium laureth sulfate?
Melissa L.
Does this prevent acne and blackheads?
Lindsay H.
Cape Coral , FL
I currently use the cleanser for normal/combination skin. How does this product work with oily faces?
Lisset J.
niñas ayudenme realmente funciona? tengo la piel grasa con un poco de acne