Exuviance Lift Volumizing Concentrate

by Exuviance

"This power-packed daily formula supports skinÕs own natural hydrating filler, to soften the loss of volume and improve the look of visible smile lines where time and gravity have taken a toll."

Does anybody have tried exuviance skincareproducts? Can you give me details on their lifting volume smile line products? Exuviance Lift Volumizing Concentrate
I don't really need a "lift" but I'm going to test out and review this product.. after I stop using it, my face won't become droopy/saggy will it?
How long does the "lifted" look last for?
Start your review of Exuviance Lift Volumizing Concentrate!
Maria P.
Jersey City, NJ
Exuviance Lift Volumizing Concentrate uploaded by Maria P.
I received a VoxBox with two different full-size products but two extra deluxe size products, including the Lift Volumizing Concentrate, were in the box as well. I decided to use it as well because my smile lines started to bother me a lot (I’m 33), so I started testing this concentrate on them. I used it before bed and in the morning my skin appeared to be plumper. Within two weeks the smile lines became less visible, so I started applying the concentrate on the fine lines on my forehead as well. They were almost gone within the next two-three weeks! I’ve never tried anything as powerful as that! Deluxe sample lasted me good 5 weeks (but I used it ONLY on my smile lines and the forehead), so I got the full size. It is expensive but I won’t have to change it every two-three months like with other serums. Probably, once every 10-12 months, if my calculations are correct. That makes it totally worth the price tag. Exuviance Lift Volumizing Concentrate
Chantal S.
Rumford, RI
Exuviance Lift Volumizing Concentrate uploaded by Chantal S.
This was included in my complementary voxbox in exchange for my honest review. I really like this, it is a mix between a lotion and serum in texture. It dries quickly. Has a nice scent that does not irritate my skin. I have noticed my skin appears more plump after use. Would definitely buy it!
Crystal H.
East Taunton, MA
Exuviance Lift Volumizing Concentrate uploaded by Crystal H.
Exuviance Lift Volumizing Concentrate uploaded by Crystal H.
I received this in my voxbox as a sample! It feel and smells amazing! I love it and can’t wait to buy more! HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
Exuviance Lift Volumizing Concentrate uploaded by Danielle A.
Plumps your skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines. Lightly scented (wish this one was fragrance free). Non-greasy. Wears well underneath moisturizer. I am using AM & PM, more to come- I have high hopes for this serum. Key ingredients: Triple Hyaluronic Acid, and NeoGlucosamine + Accelerator. I received a sample of this product complimentary from Influenster. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Nayadira P.
Clifton, NJ
Exuviance Lift Volumizing Concentrate uploaded by Nayadira P.
Exuviance Lift Volumizing Concentrate uploaded by Nayadira P.
I’ve used this serum for 3 days and I can surprisingly see the difference already! I’m grateful my skin doesn’t give me too many issues. However, I am very dehydrated!!! So where I lack in acne, I gain in dryness and dullness! Which is annoying because I drink a ton of water. This serum is light, effective, and absorbs quickly!!! It also lasts all day even under makeup! It gave me a glow and dew all day without being sticky or too heavy.
Kyndall W.
Columbus, OH
I've used this religiously since receiving the sample and I have yet to see any reduction in fine lines or really any other facial benefits. I do like it's hydrating benefit.
Yakelin T.
Esta crema al igual que el resto de la marca me dejo sorprendida el olor es súper agradable y es una crema poco líjela pero al ponerla sientes tan presta la piel
Anne S.
Selden, NY
Amazing firming treatment to use with skincare regime or on its own. Smell I'd great, lightweight and absorbs quickly. I have seen a noticeable improvement with some of my fine lines and wrinkles.
Heather M.
Ontario, CA
I received a sample size of this product for free with my most recent voxbox and I love this stuff. It smells SO good and leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated. Even my husband complimented how good I smelled after finishing my night time routine. Overall I’ve been very impressed with this skin care line and will purchase from it in the future.
Amber F.
Prattville, AL
My skin is super dry and it gets dehydrated super easily. Even with a fairly diligent water intake. This is like and instant hydration. It immediately plumps and smooths my skin. Its like magic. It smooths out fine lines and pores. And it just gets better and better the longer I use it.