BY EXUVIANCE

Exuviance Intensive Eye Treatment Pads firm and hydrate the delicate skin around the eye area. These single-use pads contain concentrated ingredients to provide maximum anti-aging benefits in a gentle formulation. Lactobionic Acid hydrates while it stimulates cell renewal and supports the dermal matrix, firming the skin and minimizing the appearance of fine lines. Pre-packaged in sets of two, our Intensive Eye Treatment pads are the perfect way to refresh, replenish and revitalize your eyes after a long day. Dermatologist and allergy tested. Fragrance-Free, Paba-Free. For all skin types. Intensive Eye Treatment Pads see more...

Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
These Exuviance Intensive Eye Treatment Masques bring life back to my under eye area and seriously hydrate my crows feet, aka ‘smile lines’  And, can we talk about the size of these eye masques! Look at how much of my under eye area they cover and they wrap around perfectly to the outer corners of my eyes. I’ve tried other eye masques, but none of them are this generously sized. I have also noticed that the dreaded ‘eye bags’ under my eyes, right on top of my cheek bones are always less puffy after using these! If you haven’t incorporated an eye masque to your skincare routine, I highly recommend that you treat yourself to the Exuviance Intensive Eye Treatment Masques.

Until I tried the Intensive Eye Treatment Masques, I did not realize how much the delicate skin under my eyes and my smile lines really needed and benefited from the boost that I get from using them!

My favorite times to use the Exuviance Intensive Eye Treatment Masques:

-At night before bed while watching TV, checking emails, etc.

-To help soothe and de-puff when I’m suffering from seasonal allergies

-In the morning while I am drying my hair/before applying makeup

-After a long stressful day while I unwind and relax with a glass of wine

TIP! keep your Intensive Eye Treatment Masques in the fridge for an added cooling and soothing effect
Elizabeth S.
Robbinsville, NJ
I only have one sample of this and the directions says to use twice a week. So I can't say that I saw a difference after one use. But the pads were stuck together and it was impossible to detach them. I thought I only got one in the pack. Finally got them apart and it was easy to stick on the face not awkward at all. But when I removed the pads it says to run in excess liquid and I did and it just made my face sticky. Will not be purchasing the full size pack.
Jamie B.
I began using the original pads in 2005, and they transformed the skin around my eyes. I used them diligently multiple times a week for so many years! I especially appreciated them on days from low sleep the previous night. They worked like magical eye sheets that transformed the skin around my eyes, they were incredibly hydrating!!! I could leave them on for 45 minutes, yes, 45 minutes. But then Exuviance changed the thickness of the mask to a very thin sheet, and no way did they hydrate like the original formula. This is so thin, it dries so quickly. If I leave these masks on longer than 10 minutes, because they dry so quickly,  they leave indentations on the skin. Having had a phenomenal product for years, I don't understand why they downgraded. And, the idea of paying the same amount is not a fair deal.  I contacted Exuviance, and asked (pleaded) if they had any of the original treatments pads they could sell to me. This was one of my holy grail skincare products that was actually effective. I since moved on to the Shiseido Benefiance Eye Mask.
Erica J.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
I got a few samples of these from #Ulta. I'm pretty glad I didn't spend my own money on this. Each pack has two pads, one for each eye. When you open the packaging a bunch of fluid that the pads are soaked in comes out. The fluid itself is very sticky to the touch and we'll leave your hands feeling sticky as well. The pads are stuck together so you have to peel them apart which is challenging and #frustrating. Then I found it difficult to get the pads flat without them folding over. The entire time they were on my face and eyes I felt #itchy around my eyes and wanted to take them off. I did not leave them on for the full 10 minutes. When I took them off the skin under my eyes felt sticky. The instructions say to gently tap any remaining product in under your eyes, which I did and it left my fingers feeling sticky again.
In the end, it did leave the skin under my eyes feeling firmer which is why I gave it two Stars. But it is not something I want to apply to my face again.

Edit: I had to actually go and wash this off my face and apply some hydrating under eye cream. My under-eye area felt so sticky and itchy. I'm wondering if I had some sort of mild allergic reaction to it. #neveragain
S t e p h a n i e M.
Mcalester, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
Meh, these were okay. They come in one package stuck together, at first I thought I had only gotten one. These are the nicest eye pads I’ve ever used. They’re not that slick sheet mask gel type of material, it’s more of a cloth but they fit great around your eye and don’t slide off. I let on for 10 minutes, there wasn’t really any of the liquid left on my skin to rub in, it was just sort of sticky. I applied moisturizer afterwards to rid the sticky feeling. Overall I probably won’t purchase again as they are pretty expense and didn’t really see or feel any type of incredible change.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Whoa the photo when you get to this item is ANCIENT the packaging looks so much better and far more modern. I really do like these masks, and I love the shape. If the price was a bit lower aka better then I would buy them all the time.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
This is a first impression review as I received a sample and used it once. I really like how well these masks stay put! They have just the right amount of saturation that it's not dripping own your face. They feel very soothing but the residue left felt sticky and tight on the skin as it dries. (which was gone after I applied some eye cream on top)
Paloma G.
I loved this eye treatment! While you wear the pads it gives you a cooling sensation that I really enjoy and after 10 minutes (or until they dry up) your under eye area will look hydrated and firm giving you a wide awake look. I also really liked that it helped minimize my bags - I would definitely repurchase and recommend.
Kelly S.
I got a free sample of this and I've only used it once so far and I love it! It kind of stung when I first put it on but then it became so refreshing I almost didn't want to take it off. I feel like it already diminished my crows feet. I'm definitely going to pick up a box of these when I run out!
Victoria P.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Love love love these! Totally worth the price, you get 12 eye masks and they work sooo nice! The consultant I had when buying these said she uses them once a week for the whole night! She goes to bed with them on! They leave the under eyes feeling very hydrated and helps with my puffiness.