BY EXUVIANCE

Exuviance Intensive Eye Treatment Pads firm and hydrate the delicate skin around the eye area. These single-use pads contain concentrated ingredients to provide maximum anti-aging benefits in a gentle formulation. Lactobionic Acid hydrates while it stimulates cell renewal and supports the dermal matrix, firming the skin and minimizing the appearance of fine lines. Pre-packaged in sets of two, our Intensive Eye Treatment pads are the perfect way to refresh, replenish and revitalize your eyes after a long day. Dermatologist and allergy tested. Fragrance-Free, Paba-Free. For all skin types. Intensive Eye Treatment Pads see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Teresa L.
Fairbanks, AK
These are great for the under eye, dark circles. I put them under my eyes about twice a week right before bed (first I put oon my Burt's bees eye brightner) let it sit about 10 mins while I read and I wake up with refreshed under eyes. Doesn't completely get rid of dark circles (mine are due to lack of sleep , and allergy/nose issues) but it helps!!
christine f.
These are nice and soothing for the eyes. They eased my puffy eyes and helped with the dark cirles. I would definitely purchase these again and again!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
These Exuviance Intensive Eye Treatment Masques bring life back to my under eye area and seriously hydrate my crows feet, aka ‘smile lines’  And, can we talk about the size of these eye masques! Look at how much of my under eye area they cover and they wrap around perfectly to the outer corners of my eyes. I’ve tried other eye masques, but none of them are this generously sized. I have also noticed that the dreaded ‘eye bags’ under my eyes, right on top of my cheek bones are always less puffy after using these! If you haven’t incorporated an eye masque to your skincare routine, I highly recommend that you treat yourself to the Exuviance Intensive Eye Treatment Masques.

Until I tried the Intensive Eye Treatment Masques, I did not realize how much the delicate skin under my eyes and my smile lines really needed and benefited from the boost that I get from using them!

My favorite times to use the Exuviance Intensive Eye Treatment Masques:

-At night before bed while watching TV, checking emails, etc.

-To help soothe and de-puff when I’m suffering from seasonal allergies

-In the morning while I am drying my hair/before applying makeup

-After a long stressful day while I unwind and relax with a glass of wine

TIP! keep your Intensive Eye Treatment Masques in the fridge for an added cooling and soothing effect
Elizabeth S.
Robbinsville , NJ
I only have one sample of this and the directions says to use twice a week. So I can't say that I saw a difference after one use. But the pads were stuck together and it was impossible to detach them. I thought I only got one in the pack. Finally got them apart and it was easy to stick on the face not awkward at all. But when I removed the pads it says to run in excess liquid and I did and it just made my face sticky. Will not be purchasing the full size pack.
Kelly F.
Plympton, MA
Not messy eye pads! I noticed a few wrinkles around my eyes the other day and now that I am almost into my 30s I needed something! They are not cooking so not for de-puffing but help minimize the darkness of undereye bags and helps with lines around the eyes! I use Sundays and Wednesday's!
Paloma G.
I loved this eye treatment! While you wear the pads it gives you a cooling sensation that I really enjoy and after 10 minutes (or until they dry up) your under eye area will look hydrated and firm giving you a wide awake look. I also really liked that it helped minimize my bags - I would definitely repurchase and recommend.
Meaghann S.
These burned my eyes so bad. I have dry undereyes and dry lids and my eyes are sensitive. Usually things burn a BIT when I put them there but the sensation just kept getting worse & worse. I took them off after about a minute and would never touch these again!
Brittney B.
Minnesota
I got a sample of these and ended up purchasing a pack the next day. So easy to use and the results felt so instant! I got a couple compliments from coworkers about how my eyes looked, asking if I used new shadow/mascara/liner - nope, just looked so awake after using these! Highly recommend this!
Jamie B.
I began using the original pads in 2005, and they transformed the skin around my eyes. I used them diligently multiple times a week for so many years! I especially appreciated them on days from low sleep the previous night. They worked like magical eye sheets that transformed the skin around my eyes, they were incredibly hydrating!!! I could leave them on for 45 minutes, yes, 45 minutes. But then Exuviance changed the thickness of the mask to a very thin sheet, and no way did they hydrate like the original formula. This is so thin, it dries so quickly. If I leave these masks on longer than 10 minutes, because they dry so quickly,  they leave indentations on the skin. Having had a phenomenal product for years, I don't understand why they downgraded. And, the idea of paying the same amount is not a fair deal.  I contacted Exuviance, and asked (pleaded) if they had any of the original treatments pads they could sell to me. This was one of my holy grail skincare products that was actually effective. I since moved on to the Shiseido Benefiance Eye Mask.
Kelly S.
I got a free sample of this and I've only used it once so far and I love it! It kind of stung when I first put it on but then it became so refreshing I almost didn't want to take it off. I feel like it already diminished my crows feet. I'm definitely going to pick up a box of these when I run out!