Exuviance Illuminating Oxygen Facial

by Exuviance

"A unique mask containing pure essential Oxygen plus our Bionic Complex is formulated to energize and detoxify, bringing new life to stressed skin, and restoring a soft, luminous complexion"

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Exuviance Illuminating Oxygen Facial!
Carissa R.
Wilmington, NC
Exuviance Illuminating Oxygen Facial uploaded by Carissa R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This face mask is a whole experience! It’s a oxygenating face mask, so it bubbles up, until it completely dissolves, and then you rinse it off. An the feeling is so crazy! (In a good way) It’s expensive, but it is worth the money. It contains PHA’s so it lightly exfoliates, and brightens so well! I have recently elevated my skin care routine, bc I am not getting any younger, and I’ve dealt with adult acne for years. An I am so happy I did! My skin has never been happier! Exuviance is so worth the money! Everything I’ve tried, has changed my skin for the better!Exuviance Illuminating Oxygen Facial
Rosanna A.
Purchased at: ULTA
My face feels softer and looks more vibrant. I love the bubbling feeling like its giving my face oxygen. I would definitely recommend and will purchase again. I do feel it is a bit pricey but worth it. I wish it would make my face stay bright. My face stays looking refreshed for the day. Wish it would last longer.
Mia S.
This is amazing for balancing the skin. On dry skin it is such a good moisturizing masque. On oily skin it moisturizes the skin so that it doesn't produce so much excess oil. A couple pumps on wet skin after showering and done daily evens out the skin with whatever it needs and not too much! Leave on for what the instructions say (I think 15-20 minutes maybe) it will absorb in fast if your skin needs it and it will remain a foam like consistency in areas where you don't need more moisture. After the time just rinse it off and continue with your other skincare.
Anne S.
Selden, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Such an amazing mask! Improves the texture, radiance and firmness of your skin. Easy to apply and you can feel it working immediately. Expensive but worth it.

Looking for your answer?