BY EXUVIANCE

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Exuviance Hydrating Eye Complex is an intensely hydrating and soothing cream designed to discourage the signs of aging around the delicate eye area.  This ultra-light essential complex is specially formulated to smooth and brighten the eye area, and help to visibly reduce fine lines with potent anti-aging Polyhydroxy Acids Gluconolactone and Lactobionic Acid.  Essential lipids reinforce the skin s barrier, improving surface tone and texture, while Pro-Vitamins A, C and E soothe, moisturize and provide antioxidant protection.  The result is heighted hydration and, over time, a visible reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.  Soothing extracts including chamomile, calendula, licorice and algae work together to condition and soften the skin, making it an ideal treat for the eyes.  Works well under makeup and is perfect for contact lens wearers. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Amanda D.
Kingston, TN
Great eye cream! I was recommended this because I get eczema under my eyes and they
Get really puffy and itchy. You get your moneys worth although it is very expensive. $30 has lasted me about 7 months. I use it regularly about 4-5 a week.
Megan A.
Decatur
A perfect cream to apply before putting on your make up. I’ve noticed that my concealer doesn’t Kris and that my foundation stays on a little bit longer underneath my eyes. This is definitely on my by again list because it is super hydrating. Bonus—it doesn’t irritate my eyes!
Bethany A.
Peoria, AZ
I bought this eye cream because as I hit my mid-thirties, my undereyes are getting more dry. I picked this up on a whim at Ulta and it is a stunning product. After using morning and night for two weeks, I'm noticing a huge difference in the moisture of my undereye and ask how much better my concealer is applying. I will continue to repurchase!
Jennifer W.
Collierville, TN
I wouldn’t say this is a great product. It’s neither here nor there for me. I haven’t noticed anything different than I would with any other typical eye cream. I will use it until it’s gone because it’s pricey. I wouldn’t recommend.
Kimberly C.
Carmichael, CA
Really hydrating and felt great on the under eye. It can go on the upper lid as well which I loved. I have really dehydrated skin and I feel this did help my under eye from being really crepey
David S.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this eye cream! When I'm dehydrated after a night of drinking or looking tired from a night of sleep it makes my eyes look so plump and refreshed. It didn't help with dark circles a lot, but that's not one of my main concerns with eye creams.
Candace B.
Salem, MA
I use this cream so much on my dry skin by my eyes. I got it at ulta in a pack with other products and it’s my go to for soothing my dry skin around my eyes.
Brittany M.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I enjoyed using it. It wasn't quite the mixture I would use repeatedly, but that's not to say it would be perfect for someone else! :)
Isabella B.
This product does wonders for my eyes! Even when I don't get enough sleep, they keep my under eyes hydrated without looking tired!
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
This eye cream is great! I think it really moisturizes my eyes and helps my eye makeup go on smoothly!

back