BY EXUVIANCE

Exuviance hydrating eye complex is an intensely hydrating and soothing cream designed to discourage the signs of aging around the delicate eye area. This ultra-light essential complex is specially formulated to smooth and brighten the eye area, and help to visibly reduce fine lines with potent anti-aging polyhydroxy acids (PHAs) gluconolactone and lacto bionic acid. Essential lipids reinforce the skin's barrier, improving surface tone and texture, while pro-vitamins A, C and E soothe, moisturize and provide antioxidant protection. see more...

Buy on Amazon
allie B.
Arlington, TX
This saved my eyes! I was having terrible red dry irritation around my eyes but 2 nights with this product and their worlds better! Has a bit of a chemical smell but it really works and a tiny bit goes a long way so while it’s on the expensive side it lasts a long time!
Nichole M.
This product at first seems pretty pricey but actually the little pod lasts for a very long time for me. Such a hydrating formula and really helps my eye wrinkles look lessened. Not sticky or tacky either which is always nice!
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
This product works very well and the smell is pretty nice nothing too strong. It's very gentle for sensitive faces, I am a repeat user of this brand. The price for these products are a bit expensive but totally worth it.
Shelby S.
I’m not sure that this product has really done anything for my eye area, but I’m using it in hopes of preventing issues later. For the price, I’d like to see more drastic results!
Brianna N.
Centreville , AL
Amazing product to keep you look fresh and hydrated under your eyes. I have only skin and it works great for me. Doesn’t take much product at all so the tube last forever.
Khristian V.
Prairieville
One of my favorite eye creams so far! This one instantly depuffs and adds life back into those bags! Very moisturizing but it sinks right in. Amazing for morning use!
Jasmine D.
I love this product. It keeps the under eye very hydrating. The packaging is very nice and heavy. This product minimizes the looks of wrinkles and creasing under the eye. Will definitely be purchasing this product again.
Olivia A.
Peralta , NM
This eye cream is nice, but nothing spectacular. It softened the skin around my eyes but I noticed a little rash that I’ve never gotten before... I think I had an allergic reaction. For the price, I don’t think it was worth it for me.
Carley W.
This is a really basic eye cream. It hydrates and that’s about it. It does the job, but I’ve tried other brands that do just as good a job of hydrating as this one, with a much lower price tag.
Wendy P.
newburgh
This product makes my eyes look so much less tired in the morning! I also apply it under my eyes right before I apply my makeup...and it prevents the makeup from settling into my undereye tissue area
Katelyn O.