BY EXUVIANCE

Exuviance hydrating eye complex is an intensely hydrating and soothing cream designed to discourage the signs of aging around the delicate eye area. This ultra-light essential complex is specially formulated to smooth and brighten the eye area, and help to visibly reduce fine lines with potent anti-aging polyhydroxy acids (PHAs) gluconolactone and lacto bionic acid. Essential lipids reinforce the skin's barrier, improving surface tone and texture, while pro-vitamins A, C and E soothe, moisturize and provide antioxidant protection. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Khristian V.
Prairieville
One of my favorite eye creams so far! This one instantly depuffs and adds life back into those bags! Very moisturizing but it sinks right in. Amazing for morning use!
Emily M.
Tucson
Can be a little strong for certain people. Still is nice I just don’t use very often since I do have sensitive skin. Would recommend to someone who needs “more” help under their eyes than most. Probably wouldn’t purchase again
Wendy P.
newburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product makes my eyes look so much less tired in the morning! I also apply it under my eyes right before I apply my makeup...and it prevents the makeup from settling into my undereye tissue area
Suzanne O.
Garner , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the way it smells and feels during application. Not sure I see any difference yet but it feels better going on then my previous cream. I like some of the other products so I think this will end up giving me the same pleasure as the others.
Leanne D.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this for 3 months, and I really don't notice a difference. I use the tiniest bit and still find that my under eyes are kind of greasy with white goop in the mornings. (not typical sleep gunk) I have taken breaks to verify this is the cause.
I don't know if I got a bad batch or what, but I do not love, or even really like, this product.
Karina V.
STOCKTON, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyecream even though im on the younger side and dont have wrinkles i love the way it feels in the morning super smooth and hydrating
Melissa B.
Phila, PA
This eye cream is exactly what it states.... HYDRATING! One of the most underrated skin care lines on the market, but my FAVORITE by far.
Brenna N.
Fort Smith, AR
I love this eye cream. It does not bother my sensitive eyes and leaves them soft and moisturized. There is not a strong smell. It is also soothing if you put it in the fridge before you apply it. A little bit goes a long way. My makeup also applies easily over it. Lots of eye creams tend to ball up when I try to apply makeup. I have been using this for several months and I plan to repurchase it.
Katelyn O.