Exuviance Glycolic Perfecting Moisturizer

by Exuviance

"This daily intensive moisturizing cream contains an effective pH-optimized level of Glycolic Acid, together with a brightening complex, this non-greasy cream is expertly crafted to go beyond renewing moisture, adding texture-resurfacing and radiance-boosting benefits. "

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Exuviance Glycolic Perfecting Moisturizer!
Crista L.
Coon Rapids, MN
Exuviance Glycolic Perfecting Moisturizer uploaded by Crista L.
Exuviance has stepped up their game since their rebranding. I am in love with this moisturizer! I use it in my evening routine because it is very creamy and leaves a shine on the skin after application. It works great overnight to soften my skin, lighten dark spots, and save me from the signs of aging. There is no fragrance that I've noticed. I highly recommend the Exuviance line, especially this moisturizer.
Katie K.
Maple Grove
Exuviance Glycolic Perfecting Moisturizer uploaded by Katie K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Best moisturizer I’ve ever used! I asked a esthetician what to use for a dry Minnesota winter face and she recommended this! I was a little nervous because it only came in one size and a bigger price but I tried it and it cleared up my dry patched almost instantly! I’ve been using this for almost 3 months and my skin is glowing, moisturized and I’ve only used maybe half the jar! Great product.
Chelle C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Goes with the face wash..prevents the cystic acne flare ups and moisturizes without drying out like other glycolic products have done.
Robin W.
Memphis, TN
I received this product for testing purposes. I have been using the Exuevience gentle cream cleanser and toner for months now and absolutely love them so I decided to give the Exuevience glycolic perfecting moisturizer a try. I love it! You have to make sure that you avoid sun exposure and use good sunscreen but that’s something you should be doing anyway. Glycolic will help rejuvenate new skin cells and shrink large pores it also makes your skin look younger by reducing fine lines. I have noticed a huge difference around my eyes just in the two weeks I have been using this. I will continue to use this product along with my face wash and toner. I do highly recommend this product. Exuviance Glycolic Perfecting Moisturizer
Nikki P.
Honea Path, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
As a 38 year old and experimented with many moisturizers with oily skin this one is Awesome !!! Helps with wrinkles and skintone !! You can feel it working as soon as you out it on !
Galaxie S.
Cramerton, NC
This moisturizer along with the glycolic cleanser instantly transformed my skin and exceeded my expectations.
Kenny C.
San Francisco
Great stuff! It is definitely gentle and certainly hydrates my skin. It doesn't have a scent either, which is always a MUST for me.

Looking for your answer?