BY EXUVIANCE

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Exuviance Glycolic Expert Moisturizer is a dermatologist developed day fluid created by the originators of the Glycolic Peel, and expertly captures the power of 10% Glycolic Acid, delivering optimal antiaging efficacy with minimum irritation. At skin s surface, the formula exfoliates and lightly hydrates every day to dramatically improve the overall appearance of skin, revealing a smooth, fresh radiance. Glycolic Acid + Collagen Building Block form a highly effective weapon against signs of aging, helping to stimulate collagen for a skin-firming boost, and smoothing the appearance of fine crepe-lines and wrinkles. Recommended for normal/combination skin. Glycolic Expert Moisturizer see more...

Buy on ULTA
Regina R.
I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer! I would give it 5 stars if the price weren't so steep but I guess you get what you pay for because in only one week of using this is has cleared my acne up by 50%! I still have some small bumps but all of the hormonal acne that I have had due to getting on birth control is totally gone! the glycolic acid works wonders but does not dry out my combination skin. I use it in the morning after washing & toning and right before my spf moisturizer. i can't say enough great things about this product line. I am in love! and I am not a representative! just a new & loyal customer.
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this moisturizer. It is great for people with acne because it has the glycolic acid in it. It doesn't dry my face out at all, but also keeps my acne under control!

back