Exuviance Gentle Cleansing Creme uploaded by Amanda C.Exuviance Gentle Cleansing Creme uploaded by Aleshia P.

BY EXUVIANCE

Cleanse and purify skin that needs special attention with Exuviance Gentle Cleansing Creme.  This comfort-rich cleanser gently removes makeup, surface oils and impurities without altering the skin s natural moisture balance.  The soothing creme formulation is blended with an anti-aging Polyhydroxy Acid , along with skin conditioners and nourishing botanicals to soften and soothe while improving the skin s texture.  This dermatologist developed soap-free cleanser is highly moisturizing and ideal for dry or sensitive skin.  It s also wonderful as a makeup remover and can be rinsed or tissued off for a clean, refreshed complexion. Formulated with Gluconolactone Cleans and moisturizes Soap-Free Leaves skin feeling clean, soft, and hydrated Non-drying and gentle to skin Dermatologist and allergy tested Gentle Cleansing Creme see more...

• How good is this cleanser?3 Answers
  • I have been using this crime cleanser for a few years now and rec...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth it? Does it really cleanse the skin? 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
This stuff is AMAZING!!! So I was testing out some stila long lasting eyeliner (which can be so hard to get off) and I ended up trying some of this Gentle Cleansing Creme to get it off and it was so gentle and took the eyeliner right off. It moisturizes the skin very well. I highly recommend. I was super amazed by this product.
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
I tried this cleansing cream out in Ulta to remove all the color swatches from the back of my hand. I immediately noticed the light beach scent it had and how gentle it was on my skin. If it made the skin on my hands feel so great I could only imagine what it would do for my face! It's pricey for a cleanser, $34, but any high end skin care product is comparable to it. I washed my makeup off earlier and this cleanser took off my mascara with no difficulty!! I didn't have to scrub at my eyes to get off the jet black mascara I like to use. I was thrilled! No need for any additional makeup remover. It's so gentle it's left my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I like it even better than the cleansing oils I've been using.
Charity L.
This is probably one of the best cleaners I've used for removing my makeup. I particularly use this to remove my foundation, since this does not like to budge. The o l'y issue I have with it is that I have to use micellaire water to remove my waterproof eyeliner and my eyebrow gel. Other than that it smells good and feels refreshing. Just be careful not to get in your eyes when rinsing cause it does sting.
Amanda C.
Prospect park , NJ
This product is just what it says. A gentle cleansing creme. It moisturizes so well it's not soapy so it doesn't leave your skin feeling tight and is super light weight. Hasn't broken my skin out has actually calmed it down instead. Recommend for anyone who has rosacea !
Kara S.
Plymouth, PA
A great cleanser for those with sensitive skin. Not too bad of a price point, but I feel like there are others in it's price range that you can feel a bit more of a deep clean from. If you're looking for a deep clean, this may not be for you; but if you have sensitive skin, this is a great option!
Jennifer G.
Great cleanser for dry and sensitive skin types! Removes even eye makeup and doesn't need to be washed off, just use a tissue or cotton pad and your skin is makeup free! I also love this for removing stubborn longwear lipsticks, because I don't have to scrub too hard.
Hannah D.
This is a great cleansing cream for all skin types including sensitive skin. It is a bit pricey however you do not need a lot of product to get rid of your makeup. I love that exuviance has skin care in all its items and I love how gentle it is as well!
MikayMouse Club H.
Westport, CT
As much as I love my exfoliating scrubs they really dry out my skin and I am already prone to having a dry face. But I still need to clean my face and have that "I'm super clean feeling". I like this moisturizing cleanser because I feel it tingling my face without irritating my skin.
Juliana R.
Saylorsburg, PA
I adore this cleanser! I first tried it at Ulta while looking at concealers (it's what the employee used to remove the tried on product) and I instantly fell in love and just had to purchase it. Though it is a bit expensive, I find that I don't mind paying a bit extra for it as much as I normally would. This could be because my skin can be on the dry side sometimes and I just love the extra moisture I seem to get from this product. My skin can also be a bit sensitive and I have no irritation from it. Overall, I love it and see myself buying it over and over again!
Pris S.
Mission, TX
I am big on makeup removers, because I use a lot of waterproof products. I love this makeup remover, because it's light and there's no water necessary. A little goes a long way and it leaves your skin vibrant!
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
How good is this cleanser?
Cara C.
Sun Valley, CA
I have been using this crime cleanser for a few years now and recently (4 days ago) I purchased a new bottle from Ulta and my skin is going nuts, does anyone know if they have changed the formula for this?
David R.
Is this product worth it? Does it really cleanse the skin?