Exuviance Gentle Cleansing Creme uploaded by Aleshia P.Exuviance Gentle Cleansing Creme uploaded by Amanda C.

BY EXUVIANCE

Cleanse and purify skin that needs special attention with Exuviance Gentle Cleansing Creme.  This comfort-rich cleanser gently removes makeup, surface oils and impurities without altering the skin s natural moisture balance.  The soothing creme formulation is blended with an anti-aging Polyhydroxy Acid , along with skin conditioners and nourishing botanicals to soften and soothe while improving the skin s texture.  This dermatologist developed soap-free cleanser is highly moisturizing and ideal for dry or sensitive skin.  It s also wonderful as a makeup remover and can be rinsed or tissued off for a clean, refreshed complexion. Formulated with Gluconolactone Cleans and moisturizes Soap-Free Leaves skin feeling clean, soft, and hydrated Non-drying and gentle to skin Dermatologist and allergy tested Gentle Cleansing Creme see more...

• How good is this cleanser?3 Answers
  • I have been using this crime cleanser for a few years now and rec...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth it? Does it really cleanse the skin? 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Love this cleanser, it's gentle and works really well on my sensitive skin. On the plus side it smells really good too! " in 10 reviews
  • "This is my favorite makeup remover! It's soap free so it doesn't require water to remove it, and it's super moisturizing and gentle. It also removes almost any stubborn makeup, even waterproof foundations like the urban decay all nighter. It isn't quite as good as the Dermalogica precleanse " in 5 reviews
Marci T.
Stewartstown
Review for: Exuviance Gentle Cleansing Creme, 7.2 Fluid Ounce more...
Gentle cleansing creme is ideal for people who have extremely dry,
sensitive skin. This is your one stop shop for removing make-up AND
cleansing. It does not leave a residue on your skin, but leaves it
looking fresh and hydrated. It does not have a fragrance and I love the new tube packaging. When it's almost gone, cut the top off and scrape out every last drop!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
This stuff is AMAZING!!! So I was testing out some stila long lasting eyeliner (which can be so hard to get off) and I ended up trying some of this Gentle Cleansing Creme to get it off and it was so gentle and took the eyeliner right off. It moisturizes the skin very well. I highly recommend. I was super amazed by this product.
Desiree S.
Frederick
Review for: Exuviance Gentle Cleansing Creme, 7.2 oz more...
I've definitely noticed a change in my skin since I started using this product. It feels softer and healthier than it has in a long time. The scent is light and fresh. It's a little pricey but I love it.
Jacquelyn A.
Paw Paw, MI
Review for: Exuviance Gentle Cleansing Creme, 7.2 oz more...
Very gentle and very moisturizing facial cleansing cream. Bought this at Ulta when it was half off and I’m so glad I gave it a try. One of my very favorites now!
allie B.
Arlington, TX
When my skin was getting so dry it started to actually get flaky I panicked! But this was recommended to me by a friend and a week later my skin was so much better it really saved the day! I’ve already repurchased it!
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
I tried this cleansing cream out in Ulta to remove all the color swatches from the back of my hand. I immediately noticed the light beach scent it had and how gentle it was on my skin. If it made the skin on my hands feel so great I could only imagine what it would do for my face! It's pricey for a cleanser, $34, but any high end skin care product is comparable to it. I washed my makeup off earlier and this cleanser took off my mascara with no difficulty!! I didn't have to scrub at my eyes to get off the jet black mascara I like to use. I was thrilled! No need for any additional makeup remover. It's so gentle it's left my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I like it even better than the cleansing oils I've been using.
Charity L.
This is probably one of the best cleaners I've used for removing my makeup. I particularly use this to remove my foundation, since this does not like to budge. The o l'y issue I have with it is that I have to use micellaire water to remove my waterproof eyeliner and my eyebrow gel. Other than that it smells good and feels refreshing. Just be careful not to get in your eyes when rinsing cause it does sting.
Amanda C.
Orlando, FL
This product is just what it says. A gentle cleansing creme. It moisturizes so well it's not soapy so it doesn't leave your skin feeling tight and is super light weight. Hasn't broken my skin out has actually calmed it down instead. Recommend for anyone who has rosacea !
Kara S.
Plymouth, PA
A great cleanser for those with sensitive skin. Not too bad of a price point, but I feel like there are others in it's price range that you can feel a bit more of a deep clean from. If you're looking for a deep clean, this may not be for you; but if you have sensitive skin, this is a great option!
Hannah D.
This is a great cleansing cream for all skin types including sensitive skin. It is a bit pricey however you do not need a lot of product to get rid of your makeup. I love that exuviance has skin care in all its items and I love how gentle it is as well!
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
How good is this cleanser?
Cara C.
Sun Valley, CA
I have been using this crime cleanser for a few years now and recently (4 days ago) I purchased a new bottle from Ulta and my skin is going nuts, does anyone know if they have changed the formula for this?
David R.
Is this product worth it? Does it really cleanse the skin?