Exuviance Gentle Cleansing Creme

by Exuviance

Cleanse and purify skin that needs special attention with Exuviance Gentle Cleansing Creme.  This comfort-rich cleanser gently removes makeup, surface oils and impurities without altering the skin s natural moisture balance.  The soothing creme formulation is blended with an anti-aging Polyhydroxy Acid , along with skin conditioners and nourishing botanicals to soften and soothe while improving the skin s texture.  This dermatologist developed soap-free cleanser is highly moisturizing and ideal for dry or sensitive skin.  It s also wonderful as a makeup remover and can be rinsed or tissued off for a clean, refreshed complexion. Formulated with Gluconolactone Cleans and moisturizes Soap-Free Leaves skin feeling clean, soft, and hydrated Non-drying and gentle to skin Dermatologist and allergy tested Gentle Cleansing Creme

Is this product worth it? Does it really cleanse the skin?
How good is this cleanser?
I have been using this crime cleanser for a few years now and recently (4 days ago) I purchased a new bottle from Ulta and my skin is going nuts, does anyone know if they have changed the formula for this?
Start your review of Exuviance Gentle Cleansing Creme!
Product Highlights
Love this cleanser, it's gentle and works really well on my sensitive skin. On the plus side it smells really good too! in 10 reviews
This is my favorite makeup remover! It's soap free so it doesn't require water to remove it, and it's super moisturizing and gentle. It also removes almost any stubborn makeup, even waterproof foundations like the urban decay all nighter. It isn't quite as good as the Dermalogica precleanse in 5 reviews
2 months agoCrossroads
I love this stuff!! I’ve been using it for years and recommend it to all my family and friends. It’s super gentle on my sensitive rosacea, and it is great for removing eye makeup. It smells great too!!
a year agoDublin, OH
This face wash is wonderful! I have very dry, sensitive skin (recently diagnosed with rosacea), and this cleanser is amazing for me! It’s fragrance free, so it doesn’t irritate my skin, and it’s extremely creamy and smooth (it almost feels like a conditioner), so it doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry and tight afterwards. It does claim to be good for makeup removal, which I will say it does an okay job at... BUT I would use something else before hand. I used to use Purity by Philosophy religiously as my daily cleanser because it was so good at removing dirt and makeup, but it never crossed my mind why my skin felt so BLEH after washing my face. Well, it’s because of all the fragrance, and all the other not so great for sensitive skin ingredients that are in there. Ever since finding this cleanser, I won’t be using anything else. Highly recommend!
a year ago
By far my favorite cleanser!!! Feels amazing and when I'm having a super lazy night (not often) I like that you can also tissue it off. Leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated! Never makes me break out!
2 years ago
This is probably one of the best cleaners I've used for removing my makeup. I particularly use this to remove my foundation, since this does not like to budge. The o l'y issue I have with it is that I have to use micellaire water to remove my waterproof eyeliner and my eyebrow gel. Other than that it smells good and feels refreshing. Just be careful not to get in your eyes when rinsing cause it does sting.
3 years agoOrlando , FL
This product is just what it says. A gentle cleansing creme. It moisturizes so well it's not soapy so it doesn't leave your skin feeling tight and is super light weight. Hasn't broken my skin out has actually calmed it down instead. Recommend for anyone who has rosacea !
7 months agoSan Antonio, TX
Exuviance Gentle Cleansing Creme uploaded by Lori P.
I only use this to remove a full face of makeup and OML it does wonders! I scrub it on and leave it on for a good minute or two and when I rinse it off all my makeup is gone and it doesn’t leave a greasy residue like some makeup removers do. It has a cooling sensation to the skin when I put it on it feels very nice.
a year agoWest Allis, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
My dry skin does very well with this brand of products. I use it all. I like this cleanser, it's kind to my skin. It smells nice as well. To be fair it takes some effort getting my makeup off though. I use a setting spray, so that certainly doesn't help, but as this is such a gentle product I find I have to wash my face more than once to get my makeup off. That's the only downside.
2 years agoJoppa, MD
Gentle cleansing creme is ideal for people who have extremely dry, sensitive skin. This is your one stop shop for removing make-up AND cleansing. It does not leave a residue on your skin, but leaves it looking fresh and hydrated. It does not have a fragrance and I love the new tube packaging. When it's almost gone, cut the top off and scrape out every last drop!
3 years agoPlymouth, PA
A great cleanser for those with sensitive skin. Not too bad of a price point, but I feel like there are others in it's price range that you can feel a bit more of a deep clean from. If you're looking for a deep clean, this may not be for you; but if you have sensitive skin, this is a great option!
3 years agoMechanicsvlle, VA
This is a great cleansing cream for all skin types including sensitive skin. It is a bit pricey however you do not need a lot of product to get rid of your makeup. I love that exuviance has skin care in all its items and I love how gentle it is as well!