BY EXUVIANCE

This hydrating daily anti-aging cream is formulated to brighten skin tone, help visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and refine skin texture. Contains a unique combination of Alpha Hydroxy and Bionic Acids, botanicals, multi-antioxidants, including grape seed extract and Pro-Vitamin E, along with broad spectrum sunscreen to provide protection against daily environmental exposure. Dermatologist and allergy tested. Not animal tested. Essential Daily Defense Creme SPF 20 see more...

Review (1)
Preyanka H.
Euless , TX
I started using this moisturizer about two months ago because I ran out of my other ones. It's kind of greasy and feels heavy on the skin. Once I apply it I have to pat off the excess with a wet towel cause I don't like the feeling. I do appreciate that it has the sunscreen and that's the only reason I continue to use it.