Exuviance Detox Mud Mask

by Exuviance

Why it works

This silky mud mask instantly clarifies and refines the appearance of pores, while absorbing excess oil and debris, so skin looks and feels thoroughly clean, smooth, detoxified. Known for its ability to exfoliate and help minimize the appearance of pores, NeoGlucosamine, a non-acid amino-sugar exfoliator, initiates the clarifying treatment process. Then, the Japanese Binchotan Charcoal formula acts like a magnet, sweeping up surface pore-clogging impurities and environmental toxins to take your skin beyond ordinary cleansing. French Clay, with its high mineral content, absorbs oil and leaves skin feeling revitalized. Contains a botanical blend to target skin oiliness for a beautiful, smooth finish. This detoxifying wash-off face mask is formulated for all skin types, particularly skin that is occasionally congested, oily or blemish-prone.

Can i use this ounce a week ?
Start your review of Exuviance Detox Mud Mask!
Hafsa D.
San Francisco, CA
Exuviance Detox Mud Mask uploaded by Hafsa D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was pleasantly surprised with this product! I really enjoyed using it and was genuinely really impressed by how soft, cleansed, and refreshed it left my skin feeling. It dries down quickly which is great for a quick pamper session, and I felt that it shrunk my pores which is something that I also look for in charcoal masks. In addition to that, it also washes off quite easily which I appreciate since masks which are hard to wash off sometimes end up irritating my skin. this mask left me feeling really confident in my own skin and I think it’s a great product to treat yourself with!
Michelle  W.
El Paso, TX
Exuviance Detox Mud Mask uploaded by Michelle  W.
I was hesitant to try this Exuviance Detox Mud Mask sample on my sensitive skin, but so glad I finally did! It’s refreshing, lightweight, and it doesn’t sting or burn unlike others I’ve tried. The best part…it actually does what it claims! After one use, my pores are much less noticeable and my face looks and feels better before and after applying makeup. I’ll definitely be trying more Exuviance products in the future.
Jade G.
Sultan, WA
Exuviance Detox Mud Mask uploaded by Jade G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the smell of this product, it’s slightly perfumey so if scents bother you then this may not be for you, I however found the scent luxurious and loved how the mask left my skin feeling. I use this once a week to every few weeks and the bottle has lasted me a long while.
Sarah S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Exuviance Detox Mud Mask uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
What a mask!! Feeling grubby after a weekend of not so great skincare? This is your go to!! Sucks up all my excess oil and clears the gunk out of my pores! Love this!!
abbi D.
Franklin, IN
Exuviance Detox Mud Mask uploaded by abbi D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Used this mask once and it was life changing! The next morning after using this mask my face was so clear and healthy! The best it has felt in MONTHS! Love love LOVE!
Brittany  C.
Shoreline, WA
Works well as a spot treatment or just on the nose area if you have clogged pores. I’m not a fan of using it all over the face because it’s a pretty strong mask. It doesn’t have an over powering smell, and it’s not too irritating but I wouldn’t use it if you have sensitive or dry skin.
Ruby D.
San Antonio, TX
Exuviance Detox Mud Mask uploaded by Ruby D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really enjoyed this product initially. It went on smoothly, a little went a long way, and dried within the minutes provided in the directions. The only reason why I’m giving it a 3 rating is because I had a slight reaction, burning sensation. Thankfully, nothing to drastic, but it was disappointing. I really wanted to love this product!
Caitlin S.
Hillsdale, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this mask and I think it dries down very quickly and it does a decent job of doing a deep detox of my skin and helps purify with the high concentration of kaolin clay which I prefer to bentonite clay which I feel is harsher for me. My gripe with the product is that it unnecessarily has citric acid and fragrance which I consider to be irritants. But generally a good mask and I feel like if I just use it as necessarily rather than a once a week regimen it’s much better
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,984 reviews
Exuviance Detox Mud Mask uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Exuviance products, they work really well. This detox mud mask clarifies and refines pores. It also removes debris, toxins, and excess oil. NeoGlucosamine, a non-acid amino-sugar exfoliator, initiates the clarifying treatment process. Then, the Japanese Binchotan Charcoal formula acts like a magnet, sweeping up surface pore-clogging impurities and environmental toxins to take your skin beyond ordinary cleansing. French Clay, with its high mineral content, absorbs oil and leaves skin feeling revitalized. Contains a botanical blend to target skin oiliness for a beautiful, smooth finish. This detoxifying wash-off mask is formulated for all skin types, particularly skin that is occasionally congested, oily or blemish-prone.
Samantha  F.
Orange, VA
I like this product the instructions are easy to understand. It is really effective.