BeautyFaceFacial SkincareExuviance
Daily Corrector with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35

Exuviance Daily Corrector with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35

by Exuviance

93% of the reviewers received a sample product or took part in a promotion.

"High strength yet gentle, this daytime cream can be used to help reduce the appearance of pore size and improve skin clarity, without irritation. "

Does it cause acne?
Start your review of Exuviance Daily Corrector with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35!
Kalyne C.
Coaling, AL
Exuviance Daily Corrector with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35 uploaded by Kalyne C.
I literally use this every morning! It’s the best for acne and moisturizer. It goes on like sunblock and dries down so well.
Lauren J.
Pelham, AL
Exuviance Daily Corrector with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35 uploaded by Lauren J.
This product has been a total game changer in my daily moisturizer routine. Usually when I have tried moisturizers with SPF in the past they would leave my face greasy and my makeup would roll and pill when applied afterwards. That does not happen with this SPF. Also it contains brighteners (B-Resorcinol & Turmeric) plus a mild non-acid exfoliator. After applying it daily for a week I have definitely noticed a glow to my previously dull dry winter face. I feel like this product has stepped up my skincare routine and I will definitely purchase again.
Olivia G.
Brentwood, TN
Exuviance Daily Corrector with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35 uploaded by Olivia G.
The product says for oily skin, so as someone with very dry skin I was nervous, but this product is really great for any skin in my opinion! It’s super lightweight and feels amazing to put on. I love how light and blending it is for a sunscreen. I would recommend this!
Marie K.
West New York, NJ
Exuviance Daily Corrector with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35 uploaded by Marie K.
Amazing product, using it every day. Will definitely buy it again. The only thing wasn’t so happy with the package itself, needs improvement.
Sofia P.
Corona, CA
Exuviance Daily Corrector with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35 uploaded by Sofia P.
I like it and I’ve been using it everyday but the reason I can’t give it a 5 starts rate is: I would prefer a higher SPF, 35 is great but I’m used to SPF 50. Also, it’s indicated for oily skin, but I felt skin greasy and don’t normally have oily skin. I did like how my skin looked tho. And I would recommend this product.
Johanna  C.
Calexico, CA
Exuviance Daily Corrector with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35 uploaded by Johanna  C.
I have been using the daily corrector for a few days, I like it, from the first use my skin feels smoother, I love that it contains sunscreen although I continue to use my sunscreen, it leaves my skin very hydrated without being sticky, it has not given me any reaction or caused acne breakouts, yes I recommend it llevo algunos días usando el daily corrector, me gusta mucho , desde el primer uso mi piel se siente mas tersa, me encanta que contenga protector solar aunque sigo usando mi sunscreen, deja la piel muy hidratada sin ser pegajoso, no me ha dado ninguna reaccion ni provocado brotes de acne, sí lo recomiendo
Mariana G.
Los Angeles, CA
Exuviance Daily Corrector with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35 uploaded by Mariana G.
It’s so soft and it dissolves in the skin so wonderfully you can’t even tell it’s a sunscreen. It left my skin soft and not shiny at all!
stephanie P.
Bronx, NY
Exuviance Daily Corrector with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35 uploaded by stephanie P.
Super amazing! Gave this time in order to see the results and it’s really good! Isn’t harsh on face at all. Feels so good! No room for improvement. I have super oily face and it actually made it better and it evened my skin tone.
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Exuviance Daily Corrector with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35 uploaded by Amanda W.
I just received my complimentary #exuviance voxbox and I am loving my products!!! I am usually turned awsy by spf products because I am not a fan of the fragrance that they usually have but this was a non sticky and didn't have any fragrance. It left my skin feeling smooth and not "wet". I am really happy about this product it will probably be one of the only spfs I just use. Thanks again!!! #exuviance #eXpectresults #dontwaitprejuvinate #contest #complimentary #influenster @influenster
Krishna P.
Southaven, MS
Exuviance Daily Corrector with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35 uploaded by Krishna P.
This product is great and it does not make your skin feel oily. It has two brighteners in it and has spf. All ingredients in one product meaning less for us to apply to our skin.