BY EXUVIANCE

Now you can safely and easily build the benefits of a peel into your daily routine with our one-step, leave-on Daily Antioxidant Peel CA10, formulated to exfoliate and deliver potent antioxidant protection for everyday defense against aging. From the makers of the original "lunchtime peel", this formula s 10% Citric Acid, a well known antioxidant and anti-ager found in citrus fruits, exfoliates and prepares skin for moisturizer absorption and smooth makeup application without downtime. Plus, the antioxidant power of Citric Acid neutralizes damaging free radicals brought on by daily environmental exposure to help prevent signs of aging. In a clinical study* after a single use of Daily Antioxidant Peel CA10 100% noticed fresher, healthie. see more...

• I have combinations oily to dry skin and some acne scars ...2 Answers
  • I have combination skin (more oily) and it also tends to ...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for something to help even out the texture of...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tara L.
I love using these daily in addition to the 2x weekly AP25 peels! My skin looks amazing and I could never replace those 2 products!!! So glad I discovered this brand!
Demi O.
Bakersfield, CA
So I bought this because I got a free facial and they recommended this product to me so I ended up purchasing it. As it does resurface your skin, it might cause your skin to purge. I have combo skin and it made my skin purge beyond belief. I stuck it out and used it for about 3 weeks straight until I couldn’t bare it anymore. My skin was cracking and it hadn’t looked that bad in months! Maybe if you have a different skin type but was a no-go for me.
Toni T.
Minneapolis , MN
I am absolutely in LOVE with this product. It is one of my holy grail products that I will never live without. I typically have sensitive skin and was a little worried that this would cause a bad reaction to my skin but I was wrong. It does have a slight tingling sensation but goes away quickly. I have gotten so many compliments on how great my skin looks! The texture on my skin has gone away and my skin just looks great. A little tip - either cut the pads in half or use one side and the other side the next day (putting back in the jar). Each pad has a lot of product on it and can last you more than one day. It is pretty pricey but well worth the money in my book!
Hope B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I absolutely LOVE LOVE this product!!!! I have skin that usually reacts to EVERYTHING, cannot use most acne products because of redness that develops. I was a little nervous to try this out seeing that it is a ''peel''. Within 4 days I could visibly see a difference in my skin. It may be pricey, but well worth it in my book!

Chelsea J.
Hopkins, mn
I had a deluxe sample of this that I received from ULTA as a gift with purchase. Oh my it is so good. My skin felt amazing after one use. It was softer and I feel like it looked clearer and smoothr. I loved it. It is definitely worth the price.
Sheri T.
ALLENTOWN, PA
I love exuviance but this is a holy grail for me...My texture on my cheeks have seriously improved to where I don't have to conceal and use heavy primers so much...If you have sensitive skin I would maybe only use 3 xs a week....excellent product
Emma F.
Bowling Green, KY
Would not recommend using this daily on dry or sensitive skin but works great for a twice a week product. Could be okay daily for oily skin customers. Just a great all around brand too though. I use many of their products.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Potent and gets the job done. Slight tingling sensation as expected, first time user. Packaging is easy to use and hygienic. Met expectations and skin is brighter and I have that glow. Will be repurchasing .
Stacy S.
1941 reviews
I received a single sample of this product. Although I have no complaints about it I don't feel I can accurately review the product after only one use. It had a neutral sense and it wasn't overly liquid, but I'm not sure if it is effective.
Angella B.
I just started using this recently after purchasing it from Ulta. It's really simple to use and it really helped even out my skin tone and lighten my acne scars.
Kari G.
Martinez, CA
I'm looking for something to help even out the texture of my skin. I've worked to eliminate acne, but now I'm moving to focus on smoothness. I have a teeny bit of pitting, my pores are kinda big and scarring by my ears and jawline. wondering if anyone saw those type of results with this product. thanks in advance ;)
Amber B.
Cleveland, TN
I have combinations oily to dry skin and some acne scars and acne will this help . I'm finding it hard to find anything affective after being on steroids resently
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
I have combination skin (more oily) and it also tends to be slightly rough - would this help with oil and also smooth out my skin texture?
Michele M.
I have sensitive combo skin and I'm looking to get rid of my acne scars. Would it help without "burning" my skin?