Exuviance Coverblend Skin Caring Foundation Spf20 # Blush Beige 30ml/1oz

by Exuviance

CoverBlend Skin Caring Foundation SPF20 - # Neutral Beige

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Exuviance Coverblend Skin Caring Foundation Spf20 # Blush Beige 30ml/1oz!
a year agoSalem, OR
Review for: Exuviance Coverblend Skin Caring Foundation Spf20 # Blush Beige 30ml/1oz
I picked this product up on a whim while at Ulta. I have already tried almost every single foundation that they carry in the store, so I figures why not. It retails for around $35 for 1oz of product. The shade range isn't the greatest for people with deeper skin tones. Over all I like this foundation. It has a medium/thick consistency and a natural finish on the skin. It blended out just fine with a brush and a sponge, although I have not tried just using my fingers yet. My skin type is EXTREMELY dry/mature (33 years old) and by the end of the day (10hrs of wear) it did make my skin look a bit on the dry side. It did not settle into any of my fine lines and it stayed true to color. Also, I did not set this with a powder and all of my products (blush, bronzer, highlighter) blended beautifully over it. The packaging is nice. It comes in a heavy frosted glass bottle and it has a pump that works nicely. I also tried mixing this foundation with primers, oils and MAC strobe cream (because on it's own it was a bit drying for my dry skin) and it performed beautifully. I reccomend this foundation for people with all skin types. It's very easy to use, on it's own and mixed with other products.
a year agoAin Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.
Best Regards.