Exuviance Collagen Booster Kit uploaded by Emily C.Exuviance Collagen Booster Kit uploaded by Emily C.

BY EXUVIANCE

Collagen Booster Kit - Exuviance's Collagen Booster Kit is formulated to help boost natural collagen and surrounding skin matrix. Visibly reduces deep expression lines. Noticeably plumps and firms skin's appearance. Applied just in specific problem areas with its special high-precision soft tip pen, Targeted Filler T5 helps painlessly build your skin's own natural collagen, filling the look of deep expression lines, for truly natural, younger looking skin. Laugh lines, forehead creases, crow's feet and brow furrows benefit from the unique triple boost formula. Not to be confused with instant formulas, patented CitraFill, NeoGlucosamine and Matrixyl peptides work together over time to help stimulate collagen and build skin's own natural hydrating filler matrix, attacking the look of deep wrinkles from within the skin. As a result, volume is increased directly beneath deep lines and creases so they appear filled, smoother. After 8 weeks of twice daily usage, 86% reported targeted expression lines were less noticeable. For a more lifted, firmer appearance, Collagen Triple Boost Serum is formulated to maximize skin's natural collagen at every level, and restore youthful volume to skin that's lost its elasticity and firmness. Amino Acids provide skin with the building blocks of new collagen, while Matrixyl peptides and gardenia cell extract stimulate new collagen. NeoGlucosamine helps build hyaluronic acid, the skin's natural filler that surrounds and supports collagen. Pure active cell culture from Gardenia goes one step further, helping block the enzymes that can degrade collagen and slacken skin. Multi-level action helps ensure a more lifted appearance, better definition and noticeably firmer skin. Boost your skin's natural collagen and recapture your own youthful look. A $147 Value Collagen Booster Kit Includes: Targeted Filler T5 (0.35 oz.) Collagen Triple Boost Serum (1.0 oz.) - Collagen Booster Kit see more...

Jessica B.
Hurricane, WV
Let me first say that I'm a HUGE fan of all things exuviance so far...I have so many of their products.. I have face washes, toner, serums, day creams, night creams, several "complexes"and my favorite, the purifying clay mask, but this kit is a complete disappointment... Not because it's not effective but because I can't use either product,day or night.I get that weird peely texture from both of them and they ball and roll up if I even touch my face! I can't stand something that does that... I've tried really hard and on several occasions to use these and actually keep them on(exfoliating made it better but not gone) but because i can't get either one to not ball up and have a weird texture/feeling on my face. I like my skincare to make me feel clean and refreshed, and at least make me think it's working to make a difference.. sadly this did not
Emily C.
Hayden , ID
I purchased this kit to address my deep set forehead lines. I had been so please with the results of other Exuviance products I decided I would try this as well! The "filler" syringe packaging is a bit gimmicky but the product inside is super effective! After just 2 weeks of use AM/PM my wrinkles have been smoothing. The serum helps as well and helps with my overall skin texture. This is defiantly worth picking up!