Exuviance Clarifying Facial Cleanser

by Exuviance

Take a stand against oily and acne-prone skin with this soap-free cleanser, specifically created for problematic skin. This foaming formula dissolves impurities such as makeup, dirt and excess oil and reduces bacteria that can trigger a breakout. A blend of Salicylic and Mandelic Acids exfoliates pores to clarify and help control oiliness, while the anti-aging Polyhydroxy Acid formulation helps maintain skin’s natural pH balance. Light conditioners including botanical Tea Tree Oil soothe and improve skin texture. Skin is thoroughly clean and soft. Dermatologist tested. Soap and fragrance-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Exuviance Clarifying Facial Cleanser!
3 months agoChehalis, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
Nothing too special about this face cleanser. Packaging is simple, I like that it’s a squeeze tube so you’re able to get the whole product out. It’s a little drying, did flare up my eczema on my neck but did clear up all my hormonal acne.
2 months agoTaylor, PA
Cleanse pores and skin immediately feels refreshing and clean. No leave behind dirt, Makeup, and anything gross on skin and deep in the pores. You can feel your pores being cleaned out. You can buy at your local Ulta Beauty!
3 months agoVoorhees, NJ
Not really for my skin type, best suited to acne prone/oily faces. Won’t strip away natural oils/moisture but will get rid of the bacteria that causes breakouts.
7 months agoMyrtle Beach, SC
I really love Exuviance as a brand and it's cleanser is great! It's very easy to use and apply; you can put it onto wet or dry skin, and lather and rinse. I can put it directly on top of my makeup and it will remove ALL of it, and any other impurities. You only need a very small amount to cover the whole face, and it really cleanses the skin! You can feel the difference after. It leaves your skin so soft,so smooth,and great feeling after use. There's never any residue left behind. Love the ingredients and that this brand uses AHA and PHA (alpha) and (poly) hydroxy acids to improve skin over time. You can find Exuviance and purchase it at Ulta Beauty. I highly recommend it! Great makeup starts with great skincare!
6 months agoTexarkana, TX
I like the Exuviance facial cleanser. It is a great value for the price. The amount of product lasts a long time and the product itself makes your skin feel truly clean. I only rated four stars because it does leave my skin feeling kind of tight. If you have dry skin or sensitive skin, this one might be a bit harsh. I would recommend the gentle cleanser or the purifying gel instead.
6 months agoCordova, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this because I was getting breakouts from out of nowhere all at once. So I use this every morning then at night and it works really well. I can tell it has washed away any impurities because my face appears brighter. Only down side is its drying. You'll need a moisturizer immediately.
9 months agoLakewood, OH
I love that it doesn’t foam and it doesn’t take much to feel like it’s doing its job. It’s great at controlling acne and being gentle on my sensitive dry skin but I don’t think it is the best at removing a full face of makeup so definitely use a make up remover before
a year agominnetonka
Purchased at: ULTA
Cleared up my face in weeks. Had really hard water and this helped out the most. This product is worth the price. I buy this product over and over again. It is the best facial cleaner ever. People ask how my skin is so clear and this is why! I tell everyone about it!
9 months agoRockvale
I haven't seen amazing results yet. I think it's helped my acne some but it hasn't completely cleared my skin. It doesn't dry out my face if I use it once a day, twice a day is too much. I don't see that it's worth the price. Probably won't repurchase.
8 months agobrooklyn, ny
While meeting the needs of a cleanser and being comfortable on my skin, I found this to be priced a bit beyond what I found reasonable. Comfortable and gentle, though I would have to find other products less satisfactory to go for this price point