Exuviance Bionic Oxygen Facial uploaded by Astrid L.Exuviance Bionic Oxygen Facial uploaded by Tiffany T.

BY EXUVIANCE

Bionic Oxygen Facial - Exuviance offers a unique mask containing pure essential Oxygen plus their Bionic Complex energizes and detoxifies, bringing new life to stressed skin, and instantly restoring a youthful, soft, luminous complexion. A triple oxygenating blend delivers an infusion of molecular Oxygen to detoxify and eliminate aging dullness, stimulate vital cellular energy and provide essential support for optimal collagen levels.Exuviance Bionic Complex adds extra youth-promoting benefits, restoring a translucent radiance, suppleness and smooth silky softness to your complexion. A single use of Bionic Oxygen Facial envelops skin in a delightful oxygenating experience, revealing skin that looks and feels revitalized, refreshed, transformed. Bionic Oxygen Facial is an ideal step following an Exuviance Peel or whenever skin needs a restorative boost of radiance.(3.2 oz.) - Bionic Oxygen Facial see more...

• How well does this product work for combination skin, oilly/dry?1 Answers
  • Anyone try this yet?? I'm looking for a new mask to try out.1 Answers
Toni T.
Minneapolis, MN
I really like this facial product. I bought it on a whim when I was at Ulta and I am glad I did. It has quite the tingling sensation! I kind of feels like champagne bubbles on your skin. It makes your skin feel baby soft afterwards. I highly recommend this to everyone!
Astrid L.
Oak Lawn, IL
I definitely felt the tingle on my face which made me think it was working but for my oily skin (t zone) I felt like it didn't do much, maybe because I'm used to tougher cleansers? I would recommend it to people who have normal skin not oily
Tara
I absolutely love this!!! I do it after the Exuviance AP25 peels! My skin always looks and feels amazing!! I have noticed a huge difference since switching many of my products to Exuviance! Such an amazing brand!!!
Rhonda J.
Cortez, FL
I have used this product about 6 times now and love the way my skin looks after using it. Seems to give me s healthy glow.
Tonya T.
Detroit, MI
This is an absolutely wonderful product, it makes my skin look so refreshed and I have a nice glow after using it plus it makes my skin so smooth and soft. It feels a little weird on my face with all the tingling but it doesn't last. I can't say enough about how great this product is, I just love it.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
This is a great product. You actually get to see it working. It goes on clear and then the next thing you know you have all if these bubbles starting to show up on your face. You can actually feel this product working and it does a great job. Plus there is no guess work or timing it. You just wait for all the bubbles to disappear and wash it off. Love it.
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
This tingles and tickles your skin making it feel like it is transformed to younger fresh skin. This makes my skin glow. It's very gentle. It's a tad pricey but to me is very worth it. I can practically feel the toxins coming out of my skin. You can feel it working!
Cortney H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Just tried this for the first time the other day. It's like pop rocks on your face but in a good way. Makes you feel like it's a spa day. Exuviance is such a great brand it needs to be more well known I have fallen in love with every product I've tried
Kenzie T.
Theodore, AL
This mask made my skin look great. Gave a nice natural glow. The feeling of the bubbles was amazing. It did sting a bit for the first few minutes but it wasnt anything too severe. I'm not usually sensitive at all though, so the fact that I felt a bit of uncomfort says something.
Sarah M.
Sherwood , AR
This is the most fun I've had with a skin care product ever! I used this as suggested after their performance peel and my skin felt amazing! It is a bubbling mask, so warning if you're ticklish! I had the giggles when it started foaming up. It is a little on the pricey side, but you're getting a great face product that leaves your skin feeling like you just got back from the spa!
Corinne M.
How well does this product work for combination skin, oilly/dry?
Leonela D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Anyone try this yet?? I'm looking for a new mask to try out.