Exuviance Bionic Oxygen Facial uploaded by Tiffany T.Exuviance Bionic Oxygen Facial uploaded by Astrid L.

BY EXUVIANCE

Bionic Oxygen Facial - Exuviance offers a unique mask containing pure essential Oxygen plus their Bionic Complex energizes and detoxifies, bringing new life to stressed skin, and instantly restoring a youthful, soft, luminous complexion. A triple oxygenating blend delivers an infusion of molecular Oxygen to detoxify and eliminate aging dullness, stimulate vital cellular energy and provide essential support for optimal collagen levels.Exuviance Bionic Complex adds extra youth-promoting benefits, restoring a translucent radiance, suppleness and smooth silky softness to your complexion. A single use of Bionic Oxygen Facial envelops skin in a delightful oxygenating experience, revealing skin that looks and feels revitalized, refreshed, transformed. Bionic Oxygen Facial is an ideal step following an Exuviance Peel or whenever skin needs a restorative boost of radiance.(3.2 oz.) - Bionic Oxygen Facial see more...

• How well does this product work for combination skin, oi...1 Answers
  • Anyone try this yet?? I'm looking for a new mask to try out.1 Answers
Sarah Grace D.
Bowling Green, KY
The Skincare Lady at Ulta used this on me after seeing how dry my skin was. My skin is so dry nothing works and all my foundation no matter how "hydrating" looks patchy and flakey. I was blown away at how it worked! It pushes oxygen into your pores and gets rid of all the dead skin. I just had flakes and rolls of dead skin coming off after she was done and some of my blackheads were even coming out. My skin was so bright and soft afterwards that I bought some of it. Its pricey but man it works! I feel like if I'd have had something to open my pores up more before she used it like warmth or something more blackheads would have came out. I definitely recommend this to people with super dry skin.
Hailey P.
Jonesboro, AR
This is my baby💕💕 seriously the best thing in a bottle you could ever get!!! I wish everyone could try this so they know how great it really is! So I use mine in the shower while I’m letting my shampoo sit and just rub it on in circular motions and then let it sit there until it starts bubbling up! You will feel it and you leave it on there for about 3-5 min depending on your skins sensitivity! Then you rinse it and you skin feels like a babies butt! But seriously!
hartman_kayla H.
Knoxville, TN
This is my absolute favorite face mask in the entire world! I would go to ulta all the time just to get the samples they would give away from some purchase just so I could get this! The only negative thing I have to say about it is the price :( but I do think it is worth it! I used this brand a lot when I was struggling with acne and this mask helped a TON!
Hannah J.
Knoxville, TN
I use this product weekly! It is a super fun way to really clean your pours without the damage other oxygen masks can do to sensitive skin. This is my go to girls night treatment as it has worked with all of my friends skin type. It will leave you feeling fresh and renewed! Overall if you havnt tried it, you have to!
Emily A.
Ballston Spa, NY
This is one of my favorite masks to use when my skin is looking dull and needs a pick me up. I especially love using this after I have traveled because it completely refreshes my complexion. I also love how satisfying it feels when the bubbles are popping on your face.
Cricket S.
Exuvience is amazing! I love this bionic mask. After applying the mask it bubbles up and feels like foam! I found it to be very refreshing and helped hydrate my skin. I would definitely recommend this product .
Kinady W.
Shelby, AL
This tingles which is annoying but overall a great mask. It literally feels like it sucks everything out of your pores. Re peat customer on my second bottle and would buy again and recommend to friends.
Lauren K.
I LOVE this product. It bubbles on your face and then they begin to disappear as the product works itself. It’s such a cool feeling and my skin is so soft and smooth after. It’s well worth the price and the packaging is so sleek!
Tonya T.
Detroit, MI
This is an absolutely wonderful product, it makes my skin look so refreshed and I have a nice glow after using it plus it makes my skin so smooth and soft. It feels a little weird on my face with all the tingling but it doesn't last. I can't say enough about how great this product is, I just love it.
Livvi D.
This mask detoxifies, energizes dull looking skin while leaving your skin radiant and youthful. One of my Favorite mask to date. it's easy to apply. I leave it on for 15 min. Then while i wash it off I massage it in. Then for my final rinse I use cold water to close my pores.
Corinne M.
How well does this product work for combination skin, oilly/dry?
Leonela D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Anyone try this yet?? I'm looking for a new mask to try out.