Exuviance Bionic Oxygen Facial uploaded by Tiffany T.Exuviance Bionic Oxygen Facial uploaded by Astrid L.

BY EXUVIANCE

Bionic Oxygen Facial - Exuviance offers a unique mask containing pure essential Oxygen plus their Bionic Complex energizes and detoxifies, bringing new life to stressed skin, and instantly restoring a youthful, soft, luminous complexion. A triple oxygenating blend delivers an infusion of molecular Oxygen to detoxify and eliminate aging dullness, stimulate vital cellular energy and provide essential support for optimal collagen levels.Exuviance Bionic Complex adds extra youth-promoting benefits, restoring a translucent radiance, suppleness and smooth silky softness to your complexion. A single use of Bionic Oxygen Facial envelops skin in a delightful oxygenating experience, revealing skin that looks and feels revitalized, refreshed, transformed. Bionic Oxygen Facial is an ideal step following an Exuviance Peel or whenever skin needs a restorative boost of radiance.(3.2 oz.) - Bionic Oxygen Facial see more...

• How well does this product work for combination skin, oilly/dry?1 Answers
  • Anyone try this yet?? I'm looking for a new mask to try out.1 Answers
Sarah Grace D.
Bowling Green, KY
The Skincare Lady at Ulta used this on me after seeing how dry my skin was. My skin is so dry nothing works and all my foundation no matter how "hydrating" looks patchy and flakey. I was blown away at how it worked! It pushes oxygen into your pores and gets rid of all the dead skin. I just had flakes and rolls of dead skin coming off after she was done and some of my blackheads were even coming out. My skin was so bright and soft afterwards that I bought some of it. Its pricey but man it works! I feel like if I'd have had something to open my pores up more before she used it like warmth or something more blackheads would have came out. I definitely recommend this to people with super dry skin.
Hailey P.
Jonesboro, AR
This is my baby💕💕 seriously the best thing in a bottle you could ever get!!! I wish everyone could try this so they know how great it really is! So I use mine in the shower while I’m letting my shampoo sit and just rub it on in circular motions and then let it sit there until it starts bubbling up! You will feel it and you leave it on there for about 3-5 min depending on your skins sensitivity! Then you rinse it and you skin feels like a babies butt! But seriously!
Aubree H.
Debary, FL
This product in incredible. I use it in the shower while I shave and let conditioner sit in my hair. It instantly brightens and detoxifies leaving skin looking radiant. The difference in my skin is night and day. If you’re looking for a good face treatment, I highly recommend this one.
Tonya T.
Detroit, MI
This is an absolutely wonderful product, it makes my skin look so refreshed and I have a nice glow after using it plus it makes my skin so smooth and soft. It feels a little weird on my face with all the tingling but it doesn't last. I can't say enough about how great this product is, I just love it.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
This oxygen mask is not only beneficial for your skin but also fun to use! When I first applied it and felt and the little bubbles on my skin and the product disappeared I knew it was working. It’s definitely a splurge buy, and I would repurchase it again, love the whole excuviance brand
Sarah M.
Fort Smith, AR
This is the most fun I've had with a skin care product ever! I used this as suggested after their performance peel and my skin felt amazing! It is a bubbling mask, so warning if you're ticklish! I had the giggles when it started foaming up. It is a little on the pricey side, but you're getting a great face product that leaves your skin feeling like you just got back from the spa!
Wendy D.
Tucson
THIS. MASK. RIGHT HERE. I got this as a sample from #Ulta and feel my skincare regime is forever changed. I Love the bubbly sensation this has so you're really feeling it work. It's like a little massage on my face, that's still gentle enough. I do have some mild acne spots that this seems to help remove. After 2 uses, I already see a noticeable difference.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
This is a great product. You actually get to see it working. It goes on clear and then the next thing you know you have all if these bubbles starting to show up on your face. You can actually feel this product working and it does a great job. Plus there is no guess work or timing it. You just wait for all the bubbles to disappear and wash it off. Love it.
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
My face feels so good! It can breath. I love the gentle feel of it soaking in so smooth. The bottle and packaging is nice and it shows. First time user and I'll use agin. I'll buy anytime I can. It's worth it
Meagan S.
Cedar park, TX
This tingles and tickles your skin making it feel like it is transformed to younger fresh skin. This makes my skin glow. It's very gentle. It's a tad pricey but to me is very worth it. I can practically feel the toxins coming out of my skin. You can feel it working!
Corinne M.
How well does this product work for combination skin, oilly/dry?
Leonela D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Anyone try this yet?? I'm looking for a new mask to try out.