Exuviance Age Reverse Day Repair SPF 30 uploaded by Dade C.

BY EXUVIANCE

Exuviance Age Reverse Day Repair SPF 30 is a potent solution to help reverse all the signs of skin aging during daylight hours. First, UV filters and a triple antioxidant complex of pomegranate, Vitamins A and E fend off free radicals and shield skin from daily environmental aggressors, allowing the repair cycle to begin. A triple firming complex of peptides, retinol and patented NeoGlucosamine® join forces to boost both collagen and its surrounding support matrix, maximizing skin filling and plumping benefits. Skin appears firmer, lifted, and deep wrinkles are smoothed from the inside out. At skin’s surface, an effective level of retinol and NeoGlucosamine® lightly exfoliate, increase cell renewal, diminish the appearance of uneven pigment and age spots, and smooth fine lines and wrinkles. The resu. see more...

Lindsay C.
Flowery Branch
Exuviance has the most incredible products! If you’re new to skin care— start off slow, because these products are INTENSE! So much bang for your buck! I can really see the difference in my skin every day that I use this. The combination of this, and the night repair cream is bullet proof!!
Jaclyn P.
Benicia, CA
It’s fine.

I don’t love this, and I don’t hate it.

It’s a tad sticky, but lightweight at the same time.

It was a pricy purchase, but I’m almost four months into this tube so it definitely lasts awhile.
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL
I bought this during Ulta’s skincare sale, and I have been using it for a few weeks. I like the bottle and pump that it comes in. I let this moisturizer sit on my skin 30 minutes prior to makeup and it makes my skin very smooth and fills in my pores even before primer. (The product has dimethicone) I love that this product has an spf of 30, so I don’t need to layer another product on before makeup. I will most likely buy again.
Glendy L.
Rosamond, CA
I actually received this product as a gift once and tried it, and although I've loved some of the other products this brand offers this particular one I didn't love. It wasn't bad but I wasn't amazed.
Stephanie A.
Washington, DC
Overall, I've like this. I was looking for a Retinol product, and the Exuviance Age Reverse Day Repair fit the bill. I've noticed my fine lines (around my eyes and mouth) have been significantly reduced.
CarrieAnne K.
Love this, but it's s little pricey. It does really help with lines and skin firmness. It may be a little harsh for daily use for some. I love that it has 30 spf
Jessi H.
Jenison, MI
Super creamy and smooth.. Helps plump up any lines or wrinkles around the eyes for head and mouth