by Exuviance

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Exuviance 16133935902 Coverblend Multi Function Concealer SPF 15 - Beige - 15g-0.5oz!
a year agoGreenwood, AR
I got a sample of this awhile back and just now decided to try it and all I can say is WOW. It covered SO good, blended easily, and looked very natural! Exuviance CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer, 0.5 oz (Sand)
a year agoIndiahoma, OK
I like this concealer. It's light to medium coverage and dewy. The shade light has a neutral undertone, but they only have 3 shades available. I probably won't purchase again unless they expand the shade range.