Extreme Makeover Home Edition
By Extreme Makeover
#91 in TV
Britnee S.
Dresden, OH

Who else thinks they should bring back the show?

Ashley B.
Akia A.
Akia A.
Espanola, NM
4 years, 2 months ago
Yes! They make such a big difference in peoples lives. But unfortunately they lost funds and couldn't continue with the show. :(
Veronique T.
Veronique T.
sainte-luce, Quebec, N/A
4 years, 2 months ago
Yes ! but I wish they could do a version with more "normal" houses with less luxury and be able to do more than 1 house at once for numerous families ... who knows oh the be rich !!
Rebel B.
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
4 years, 3 months ago
I would love to see this show brought back it is amazing show.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
4 years, 7 months ago
This show should have never been cancelled! This was an amazing gift to our unrecognized Heroes and their families!!
Grace L.
Grace L.
Belton , TX
4 years, 8 months ago
Definitely! It's such a blessing. I know so many people could use a house!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
4 years, 9 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show always made me cry in a good way. I think it was getting too big for itself and the people were unable to maintain their own homes.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Miami, OK
4 years, 10 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I hope they do. I live near Joplin and I missed the ones they did for several families that lost their homes in the 2011 tornado.