by Extreme Makeover
Ask a Question
Britnee S.
Britnee S.
Dresden, OH

Who else thinks they should bring back the show?
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Oct. 21, 2016, 10:32 a.m.
Oh I wish they could!
Akia A.
Akia A.
April 11, 2014, 11:16 p.m.
Yes! They make such a big difference in peoples lives. But unfortunately they lost funds and couldn't continue with the show. :(
Veronique T.
Veronique T.
April 2, 2014, 5:34 p.m.
Yes ! but I wish they could do a version with more "normal" houses with less luxury and be able to do more than 1 house at once for numerous families ... who knows oh the be rich !!
Rebel B.
Rebel B.
March 8, 2014, 1:19 p.m.
I would love to see this show brought back it is amazing show.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Nov. 8, 2013, 12:04 a.m.
This show should have never been cancelled! This was an amazing gift to our unrecognized Heroes and their families!!
Grace L.
Grace L.
Oct. 3, 2013, 2:45 p.m.
Definitely! It's such a blessing. I know so many people could use a house!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Sept. 9, 2013, 7:49 p.m.
This show always made me cry in a good way. I think it was getting too big for itself and the people were unable to maintain their own homes.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Aug. 19, 2013, 7:46 p.m.
I hope they do. I live near Joplin and I missed the ones they did for several families that lost their homes in the 2011 tornado.
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
July 24, 2013, 11:19 a.m.
I wish they would!
Adrian T.
Adrian T.
June 2, 2013, 12:06 p.m.
Please please please... it was such an amazing show and they helped so many people
Malena H.
Malena H.
May 19, 2013, 8:34 p.m.
Yes I would love to see it come back
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
March 13, 2013, 8:11 a.m.
Yes! I loved this show. They did so good for so many people. It was a very inspirational touching show. I miss it.
Influenster M.
March 12, 2013, 12:27 p.m.
Me! I always find myself watching reruns.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Dec. 27, 2012, 4:15 a.m.
I definitely do! It was so nice to have a show where they helped people and gave them a second chance :)
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Dec. 19, 2012, 4:29 p.m.
I wish they'd bring it back! But the older ones, where they actually build the house, not just bring in pre assembled pods.
Dec. 13, 2012, 6:22 a.m.
Yeah I love it. I'm glad they are doing christmas episodes.
Beth C.
Beth C.
Dec. 10, 2012, 3:38 a.m.
For sure, restores my faith in humanity
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Dec. 7, 2012, 8:18 a.m.
I do. They actually brought it back a few weeks ago, but just for a 4 week Christmas 2012 special. I think there's 1 or 2 weeks left, on Mondays on ABC I believe.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Dec. 3, 2012, 11:54 a.m.
They should bring it back. Love the fact that they always helped a family in need who really deserved a new house.
Janny P.
Janny P.
Dec. 2, 2012, 5:45 a.m.
I do, they did amazing things for people in this show
Adrien B.
Adrien B.
Nov. 25, 2012, 1:59 p.m.
I surely hope they do! It saddened me to hear that they were off the show. They actually made over a home near my town and it was beautiful. I'm sad to say the house had to be foreclosed on=(.
Anne-Marie R.
Anne-Marie R.
Nov. 7, 2012, 11:16 a.m.
I think they should bring back the show. Apart from biulding/creating/designing beautiful houses, the Extreme Makeover Home Edition team brings happiness to many families that have suffered in some way. Such beautiful gestures.
pooja p.
pooja p.
Nov. 6, 2012, 11:41 p.m.
Thy need to be back...i absolutely love the way they work and help someone in need....plus they built awesome houses
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Nov. 6, 2012, 3:37 p.m.
I do! They really helped people who needed help. I was sad to see the show go.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Nov. 5, 2012, 8:18 p.m.
I really think they should I loved watching this show.
Star H.
Star H.
Nov. 3, 2012, 11:38 p.m.
Yeees I do!!
April W.
April W.
Nov. 2, 2012, 6:43 p.m.
I DO. WHY TAKE A SHOW LIKE THIS OFF TELEVISION. THEY SHOULD TRY GETTING RID OF SOME OF THE REALITY SHOWS..INSTEAD!! SEEM LIKE I CAN ONLY CATCH THIS SHOW EARLY MONDAY MORNINGS.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Nov. 1, 2012, 5:38 p.m.
YES PLEASE!
Masiel H.
Masiel H.
Oct. 31, 2012, 7:06 a.m.
Yes! it is so touching and amazing, brings a tear to my eye every time i see it lol
Haley B.
Haley B.
Oct. 30, 2012, 1:49 p.m.
Yes! Bring it back!
Carla P.
Carla P.
Oct. 26, 2012, 12:28 p.m.
Me ! I love the show. It was a tradition for my sister and I to watch it when ever it aired.
Teyanna P.
Teyanna P.
Oct. 24, 2012, 5:49 a.m.
I definitely think they should! I use to get so inspired by watching them...I miss it!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Oct. 20, 2012, 11:54 a.m.
I miss it! They need to bring it back, always needed a tissue box!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Oct. 20, 2012, 6:22 a.m.
I do! I miss this show! It was an example to us all! I need a good cry.. lol
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Oct. 19, 2012, 6:49 a.m.
I wish they would bring it back. It was one of my favorites.
Molly F.
Molly F.
Oct. 18, 2012, 11:47 p.m.
ME! I love this show and think it is such a good cause:)
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Oct. 18, 2012, 7:57 p.m.
I do. They made over a home near mine and it was just incredible. The family was really helped and encouraged to continue their outreach in the community.
Rajeshrie S.
Rajeshrie S.
Oct. 16, 2012, 8:25 p.m.
I do. I love watching this show especially when the people get to see their new home.
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
Oct. 16, 2012, 6:27 p.m.
I don't, I think that they should use that money to help more than 1 family. With the money they put into 1 home they could put that money into 20 homes and make them liveable.
Oct. 15, 2012, 8:11 a.m.
I do!!!! Tho, I also think they should change it up a bit...after awhile it wasn't "as" exciting...
Oct. 15, 2012, 8:11 a.m.
Amy O.
Amy O.
Oct. 12, 2012, 2:40 p.m.
I do! It's great for decorating ideas and more importantly shows how other people overcome their struggles.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Oct. 11, 2012, 6:56 a.m.
They should definitely bring it back.
Amanda  M.
Amanda M.
Oct. 10, 2012, 12:40 p.m.
I do. This was a great show and gave me lots of ideas for my own home.
Dalynn M.
Dalynn M.
Oct. 9, 2012, 10:56 p.m.
I always enjoyed watching this show, and it made me feel great about supporting the businesses who contribute.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Oct. 9, 2012, 3:13 p.m.
I wish they would bring it back. I loved watching the show even though I cry almost every time.
Oct. 9, 2012, 2:22 p.m.
Absolutely! It's such a great feel-good show! And it's how I became a supporter of so many wonderful programs and charities.
Jhoanna P.
Jhoanna P.
Oct. 9, 2012, 9:03 a.m.
I do! It's a great show.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Oct. 8, 2012, 7:51 p.m.
I do! I miss this show! It always brought a smile to my face!
Dalia S.
Dalia S.
Oct. 8, 2012, 8:17 a.m.
I would love this show its soo touching it makes me cry love it
Sarah-Nicole M.
Sarah-Nicole M.
Oct. 7, 2012, 7:43 p.m.
I totally agree, miss it! :(
Tawain G.
Tawain G.
Oct. 7, 2012, 3:19 p.m.
IAM SURE THEY ARE GOING TO BRING BACK THE SHOW , I THINK THERE TRYING TO GET MORE HELP FROM PROGRAMER WHO HELP DONATE TO FAMILYS
Oct. 6, 2012, 12:50 a.m.
I do! I loved the show. I always need tissues at the end of each show. haha

Join Now