10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
BY EXTREME MAKEOVER #40 in TV
4.69 / 5 based on 991 Reviews
Top Questions See all 51 Q&A
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
- "I love this show so many heart felt stories don't watch in public I cry every time so happy that they help people actually in need very good show!" in 52 reviews
- "I really love watch this show it has all the things a great show should have in it, compassions, helping others, and just down right fun. " in 49 reviews
- "the Extreme Makeover Home show makes me cry every time I watch it so beautiful on how they take time out of there life to change others " in 43 reviews
- "I love this show and how they help people it just doesn't come on anymore and it makes me sad because I use to watch it every week" in 38 reviews
- "this is my favorite tv show not only does it make me cry every time but they do some amazing things to those bedrooms the bathrooms are my fav" in 25 reviews
Every single episode ive ever seen has made me cry. This was my all time favorite show. They helped so many families with such sad situations and gave them beautiful houses and even paid off their debt or mortgage in full sometimes. I love the message behind it and i loved seeing how many volunteers were so happy to be a part of building the houses.
I used to love watching this show and that they would always try to provide a new home to a family in need. It wasn't until later I found out some of the families either couldn't afford to keep the homes or the homes that were built for kids in foster families some of the families kicked them out after.
Great TV show! Some people can fall on hard times, and its so nice seeing those people get much needed help. These people are all in different financial crisis. I'm sure some don't haver the means to make a change. SO this show getting them back on their feet is such a nice thing to see.
I am absolutely in love with Extreme Makeover home Edition is amazing what they do have a come in and change people's life who have had a hard time and make it easier for them and people who come to help and if she needs to come together really shows I love in the world is
I LOVED THIS SHOW!!! I wish it was still on the air. I would look forward to watching it every week. Especially seeing the face on the families when they seen their new house. Really great show with great people. I wish it would come back on the air!
I used to binge watch this show growing up when I lived at my mothers house. It is so heart-warming to watch the struggling families receive a new and beautiful home. I love this show, they change peoples lives and receive nothing in return!!!
Used to love the show until I found out how fake it was, not to mention how much it exploited the people it featured to squeeze a few tears out of the audience.
I loved when this show was on TV. It always made Sunday night a thing to look forward too. Ty was a great host and the homes they created were amazing!
I used to look forward to Sunday nights because of this movie! I would always cry and the transformations would be amazing. I wish it was still on!
I'm not an emotional person and this show always brings a tear to my eye. So many good stories and good people being helped out!
Q & A
Who else thinks they should bring back the show?
Can I watch this show on Netflix?
Doesn't this show just make you wanna cry? Every time I see it, it always does to me cause I love that they help people in need!
Who is your favorite character?
Does anyone else get really emotional when they watch this show? I am thankful for miracles such as these! Well deserving people!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos