Extreme Hold Aussie Instant Freeze Aerosol Hairspray, 10 oz uploaded by Amanda M.

BY AUSSIE

When you want your 'do to stand up to anything, you need a hairspray with extreme hold. Aussie Instant Freeze Hairspray makes stubborn styles and frizz obey! That hold lasts for a full day, meaning you get up to 24 hours where you don’t have to worry about frizz or hair slipping out of place while your hair smells of a zesty citrus and floral fragrance. With this extreme hold hairspray, your style isn’t going anywhere. Set it fast and you’re good to go! see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Posh H.
Easton, PA
I like aussie instant freeze hairspray. It claims 24 hours extreme hold, but I usually give my hair a second spray after I go out , which isn’t really a big deal in my opinion. It has uv protection for hair, which I feel is an added bonus . It works well, is priced right , and I can find it anywhere . I will use it in the future .
Amanda M.
Really love the hold only down side it does flake alot n can really touch ur hair after spray or else it will be very flaky and white all over Extreme Hold Aussie Instant Freeze Aerosol Hairspray Twin Pack
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I like the hold that Aussie instant freeze provides but it can get flaky if you apply to much or if you don’t wash your hair before you use it again. Probably wouldn’t buy again.
Alyssa V.
To start, the smell of any Aussie product is my favorite. It takes me back to my childhood when my aunt would use these products. This spray smells great, dries quickly, and provides moderate hold for a moderate amount of time. Great buy for the money.
Julissa D.
South Amboy, NJ
I use this for my daughter for cheer competition it's amazing!! With just a little it holds a lot. I think for the price I paid (which was cheap) it did its job. It does have a strong alcohol smell but once it dries it goes away. I will definitely buy this product again.
Shelby A.
Woodhaven
This is a nice product- it definitely holds super well and the smell is not bad. Sometimes it can make your hair crunchy which I dislike but other than that it's great!
Jeslie P.
Brentwood, NY
In the world of color guard, as performers we need extreme products that help us keep ourselves together during the show. I think this hair spray does a good job of achieving that goal and it is very affordable. I like this product very much.
Kellan M.
Winston, ga
Hands down, the BEST hairspray. As an all star cheerleading coach, I always keep hairspray on deck while at competitions. Aussie Instant freeze is the ONLY hairspray that holds down EVERY single flyaway, to my expectations.
Michelle P.
The one thing I like about this hair spray is that it lasts all day. It helps with humidity and it doesn't budge. I don't get flakes from it and it does smell good. This is my go to hairspray all the way.
Kelsi C.
Ogden , UT
All of the Aussie instant freeze line is awesome! I use the aerosol as a finish and it holds my hair perfectly in place as I chase my 3 young boys around. It smells good, works good and is priced good!
Kasey S.