BY AUSSIE

When you want your 'do to stand up to anything, you need a hairspray with extreme hold. Aussie Instant Freeze Hairspray makes stubborn styles and frizz obey! That hold lasts for a full day, meaning you get up to 24 hours where you don’t have to worry about frizz or hair slipping out of place while your hair smells of a zesty citrus and floral fragrance. With this extreme hold hairspray, your style isn’t going anywhere. Set it fast and you’re good to go! see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Jeslie P.
Jeslie P.
Brentwood, NY
In the world of color guard, as performers we need extreme products that help us keep ourselves together during the show. I think this hair spray does a good job of achieving that goal and it is very affordable. I like this product very much.
Kellan M.
Kellan M.
Winston, ga
Hands down, the BEST hairspray. As an all star cheerleading coach, I always keep hairspray on deck while at competitions. Aussie Instant freeze is the ONLY hairspray that holds down EVERY single flyaway, to my expectations.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
The one thing I like about this hair spray is that it lasts all day. It helps with humidity and it doesn't budge. I don't get flakes from it and it does smell good. This is my go to hairspray all the way.
Kelsi C.
Kelsi C.
Ogden, Ut
All of the Aussie instant freeze line is awesome! I use the aerosol as a finish and it holds my hair perfectly in place as I chase my 3 young boys around. It smells good, works good and is priced good!
Anna N.
Anna N.
Hershey, PA
I've been using this hair spray for years. It holds really well! It's not crunchy either! The smell is great.
Charity C.
Charity C.
I really enjoy using this hairspray as it holds nicely without making my hair too stiff.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
We always buy this during cheer competition season and really all year long! Long lasting hold, great for the price! Smell is amazing!
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
To start, the smell of any Aussie product is my favorite. It takes me back to my childhood when my aunt would use these products. This spray smells great, dries quickly, and provides moderate hold for a moderate amount of time. Great buy for the money.
Julissa D.
Julissa D.
South Amboy, NJ
I use this for my daughter for cheer competition it's amazing!! With just a little it holds a lot. I think for the price I paid (which was cheap) it did its job. It does have a strong alcohol smell but once it dries it goes away. I will definitely buy this product again.