Extreme Health USA Organic Raw Golden Berries - 5 oz - Vegan uploaded by Meghrig H.

BY EXTREME HEALTH USA

Also called Incan Berry, the delicious Golden Berries are power packed with nutrients like little golden nuggets. Golden Berries have a sweet and tart taste almost like the flavor or a candied lemon. You will enjoy them as much for their taste as for the nutrients they provide! Golden Berries are full of amazing health benefits including being high in vitamin A, C, B1, B2, B6 and B12. They also contain lots of protein, flavonoids and carotenoids. Golden Berries have a long history of use in traditional medicine, and recent studies have shown that the berries have anti-inflammatory properties. Great as a healthy snack or in a variety of recipes. Extreme Health Organic Golden Berries are a great addition to your healthy lifestyle. We invite you to enjoy a vibrant and healthy life! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Fidan A.
What's can be better when you indulge in sweetness without guilt? My favorite dessert that would not spoil my skin but vice verse give me better health and glowing. Always fresh tasting, nice assortment of flavors I really like this specific mix. Yummy you gotta try too
Ruth H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
As soon as I saw the word vegan I had to try it. It's not that bad actually. For people who likes the very realistic taste of something that's very authentic than you should definitely try this.
Melissa G.
Oswego, KS
Very good I like to snack on these but I find that they also taste really good when your baking and also in side yogurt and over the top of ice cream
Monica C.
Port Charlotte, FL
I love everything organic. This is a great snack it tastes good. My kiddos love them and I don't feel guilty given it to them.
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Great product! Love to put this in homemade breads or muffins. A little pricy, but worth it since it's organic and vegan.
Sunday C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Mmmm so good! I love these with almost everything! When it comes to making sweets this is one of my go to items!
Alee L.
I love these! I snack on them almost everyday. Very flavorful and taste great.
Tawfiq A.
Dubai
Packed with Vitamins and antioxidants, little bit sour and sweet and a whole lot TASTY!! I have these with roasted pecans and have them as a snack to nibble on. GET THEM for me okay? :-)
Meizahn H.
Victoria, Ontario
Pretty tart but I love it and it's a unique taste! Golden berries are full of anti oxidants and vitamins, and these are so good in a trail mix or in oatmeal. I used to buy them fresh but they don't keep very long, so dry is a great way to go!
Melina L.
St-Isidore, Ontario
Just as it says in the title, it's vegan. Only the best is given, none the less. That being said, it's worth it. The taste is impeccable!
Bianca F.
Where can I purchase these ?
Alana B.
Byram, MS
Are these good ? Do they have like a sweet or bitter taste that leaves a after taste in the mouth?
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
What type of berries are in these
natalia M.
Vancouver , BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What kind of is the Barrie's?
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
What is a golden berry? Where do they grow?