Extreme Health USA Extreme Health's Pomegranate Arils (seeds), Dark Chocolate, 5-Ounce Pouch

BY EXTREME HEALTH USA

Pomegranates are estimated to have four to seven times as much antioxidant value as green tea. Antioxidants are important to the human body because they help reducethe harmful effects of oxidants, or “free radicals,” and can help repair damage already... see more...

• I need these in my life !! what stores do y'all find thes...3 Answers
Candice A.
Stillwater , Ok
I don't know if it's because I am pregnant or what but I couldn't tolerate these at all. I always like trying new sweets, but I couldn't handle the texture of these at all. Won't be buying them again.
Amy G.
Columbus, OH
Perfect balance of dark chocolate and tart flavoring! I also love the chocolate covered Goji berries. They are expensive however, and it is hard to eat just a few; do yourself a favor and portion them ahead of time!
Enzie S.
I love Pomegranates and chocolate and found this product to be a great little afternoon snack. Since the pieces are bite size it's easy to go over board, they taste so good!
Allie F.
These are delicious! I alway buy them many packs at a time and they are so yummy!! I love pomegranate and dark chocolate so this was great!
Alexis B.
Birmingham , AL
I need these in my life !! what stores do y'all find these at??