The one star rating is being incredibly generous because this is the most disgusting thing I have ever ingested. It smells like burnt rubber tires and tastes like I'd imagine gasoline to. It burned my mouth and left a terrible taste in my throat for an hour after the first sip...which is all it took for me to pour the rest out. Honestly, now that I think about it, I feel very bad for dumping this outside and subjecting some unsuspecting and thirsty animal to the toxicity and nastiness that is this product. Squirrel, bird, tiny mouse or whomever you are....I am sorry for the atrocities of mankind, especially this "preworkout."